In partnership with Global Fund for Women and Real Surf Trips, Last Clck is auctioning off a Surf Trip to Costa Rica at Playa Negra.
- VIP trip to Play Negra, Costa Rica for one adult
- Roundtrip Airfare and Accommodations from any major US airport
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Access to world class surf breaks
- 2 Catered meals daily
- Access to eco tourism adventure tours
- Walk on role to upcoming surf movie film, "3 Killas y un Kiwi", starring Sofia Mulanovich, sponsored by ROXY. (female winner only)
- Guys will be able to be on set.
To win this trip, you have to buy into the auction, which is $25 for 30 clicks. The auction ends on April 15th, and the last person to click wins. The auction goes up one penny each time you click. The tricky part is the in the last 5 seconds, each click adds 15 seconds to the clock (going once, going twice...).
Swellinfo has joined on to help promote the charity cause and provide the dedicated last user to click with this amazing surf trip!
There are also some smaller products being auctioned off:
This video explains in more detail how the auction works: