Masonboro Island Nov 5-9 Photos

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by kahuna, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swellseeker

swellseeker New Member

May 20, 2009
    Big dummy

Why would you put it out there for all the kooks to see that mase is better?

2. PolloLoco

PolloLoco New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Nice shots Julian, thanks for sharing.

"Why would you put it out there for all the kooks to see that mase is better?" - hey man - who said it was better. Relax, waves were fun everywhere. I see your located in Raleigh, yes the waves were better than the ones in Raleigh.

3. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Whoa! An island with waves!!!

4. mandrake

mandrake Member

Nov 5, 2011
    thanks for sharing...

5. sandfly

sandfly Active Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Great pics, thx for sharing. I was gonna surf EI that day but was sick. Bummerz.

You mean all the kooks with a boat...

6. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    The only people I can imagine posting something this completely stupid are the ones residing in the armpit of NC. Mase is no secret, idiot. Plus the only kooks that make it over there are the ones without boats who illegally paddle the inlet, surf until tired and then beg for a ride back because they can't make the paddle. ie, many in the uncw and cfcc crowd--those who have no idea it is usually just as good and not crowded if they drive 30 minutes

PS, many of the aforementioned kooks are the same ones who willingly trash the island on summer holidays and leave it for us locals with boats to clean up....

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  7. sickpit

sickpit Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2007
    everyone knows about that wave swellseeker lets be serious. Great pics!!!

8. kinglbi

kinglbi Member

Feb 17, 2011
    great pics Julian! Thanks for sharing.

9. OBlove

OBlove Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Erock, did Coach Sandusky touch you too? Is that why you are angry? Anyway, the pics are of knee to waist high small waves that were definatley better some where else. get over it son.

10. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Defending your boyfriend, little girl? Your douchery is duly noted, even if it is because you probably didn't read in to my post too much.

Don't ask me for a ride back next time....

11. cgrizzard

cgrizzard Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Oh man, thats an awesome response. Douchery is also a kick a** word. It's deserved though cause bringing up a child molester in this context might be a little out of control, but maybe that's me

12. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Erock, really bro? Because i want to surf better waves and paddle the inlet i'm a kook? psh. i call that perseverance and determination.

13. havanasand

havanasand Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    "Plus the only kooks that make it over there are the ones without boats who illegally paddle the inlet, surf until tired and then beg for a ride back because they can't make the paddle."

I knew some "kooks" who paddled across all winter, surfed, and paddled back when low tide was sucking out. At least that's how we did it back in the 90's. Seems like most of the "kooks" were the ones kissing that ass to get a ride over. Or you could "kook" it up big time and get dropped of in the line-up by a USCG small-boat. Sempar Paratus:cool:

14. primo

primo Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Local Idiot!

I don't have a boat and make the paddle all the time. Your the older guy I always see over there who boat over thinking you own the place! I'm no kook and finished college you ignorant redneck! You should try paddling over so you can drop a few lbs. Then you wouldn't have to ride that log you weekend warrior!

15. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Fight fight fight

16. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Hilarious. :p

And Gnar: clear your inbox, can't send you a pm about how I'm messing with swellseeker for being a moron, OBlove for posting some insanely inappropriate crap, and to not take it personally like primo......

17. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    yeah erock my bad. just deleted them bitc*es

18. Ned Shredly

Ned Shredly Active Member

Nov 15, 2011
  19. chubbyG

chubbyG Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2006
    y'all are doing yourselves a disservice...

the pics arent revealing the spot, the 20 odd posts regarding it are. trust me, no one from delmarva, NJ, NY, NE are gonna bypass the outer banks to surf the wrightsville metroplex. usually you stop in to visit friends, not to go as THE destination. and i suspect the myrtle bch to tybee folks already know, so let it go. this reminds me of the crazy dude from carolina/kure beach (i dont think he was "from" there, but lived there) that literally named the spot that a pic was from that was previously unmentioned and *****ed about it while naming the damn spot! thus opening the whole pandora's box... (mmmm.... pandora's box. slurp....)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.