Flat Spell

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by backside hack, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    SJB!!!!!! Now this thread is complete.

I hope you have been well!

2. andrewk529

andrewk529 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Ironically, I was involved in a serious car accident in February, which I am just finally recovering from. Disk derangement, nerve damage and whiplash. And I always thought Jersey drives were bad?

3. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    You all are crazy.

4. wallysurfr

wallysurfr Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2007
    Let me guess, evolution theory falls into the category of science right?

5. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Brown is the only university in the nation that allows students the option of taking all their classes on a "Pass/Fail" basis- you can graduate with no GPA- perfect for a surfer. When my Dad graduated from Brown in 1969 you were required to pass a 100 meter swimming test or no diploma. Quirky.

6. SouthjettyBill

SouthjettyBill Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Remember when I asked you aboot(that's Canadian for 'about') ghosts........well I am dead. I died from a indirect SWELLINFO related death. It was rough. I am a ghost now. BOO !!! HAHA, scared you. I'm not like Casper though, which kind of sucks. I'm here on earth, this airplane of existence but everything that is tangible to y'all ain't tangible to me. It's kind of creepy actually. But I can go anywhere in an instant. Phoosh.........see I just was wathcing Super Fish shower(Vagina Beach, VA)......and now I'm back in New Jersey. All I have to do is think of a place and I'm there. I'm on my 90 day ghost-performance-trial-probation thingy.......I can't haunt anybody until that is up......still have another, ummmm, two months to go. Then I can hop in peoples' bodies and feel what they are feeling.......which is pretty cool.

Erock, I'm sorry that people are arguing with you. You are the most respectable person on this site. An academic scholar, a woodworking legend, a plant-dude, and you catch fish. Oh yeah you shred the bubs too. HA, almost forgot aboot that. And I'm not joking around. I mean that. North Carolina has charm man. Jersey sucks, it's all run down and heroin-infested and everybody wants to shoot you. Plus everything's illegal and our beaches are gay. Everybody is all running around going, "HEY YO VINNY!!" Oh man it's ugly. I should have never left the Outer Banks. I used to go to Currituck County Probation and Parole with Mr. Jackson. They used to collect my urine. HA slow niacin got em, didn't it.

7. SouthjettyBill

Nov 16, 2011
    Sorry about your accident. Thankfully you didn't become a ghost like me. I wish you recovery. Hey if you don't want any of your "recovery tablets" just let me know. Nahhh, just joking, I'm a ghost, I can't take those things.

The problem may be..............Many Jersey people have been moving to Delaware because of Jersey's higher cost of living(we got them property tax issues). Maybe this is the reason for all of the accidents and the increase in crime. Because Delaware has been acting up lately. And I'm talking about Philadelphia-Delaware(New Castle County) not down south - Delaware.

I don't mean any disrespect, but please no arguing with EROCK. Thank you.

Oh Bronze Whaler, thanks for the Brown info.......that is quirky stuff. Then again Providence is kind of a quirky place.....Rhode Island for that matter. Should make all these high school bastards pass a swimming test before they graduate high school. I like that idea.

8. surftb15

surftb15 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Its surfable in long beach today. Maybe 3 feet but rideable. There now.

9. andrewk529

andrewk529 Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2010
    No worries SJB, I actually declined to take any opiates. No need for pharmaceuticals, there are other safer methods to address discomfort. Wally, your asinine attempts to cajole another futile debate will not be recognized. Evolution is fact. Numerous experiments and observations have consistently validated empirically the notion, from prokaryotes to eukaryotes, and all other levels of higher lifeforms. Trust me the world wasn't created in 7 days....Geology tends to contradict ancient myths. I would defer to the quote that I posted earlier from Neil Tyson deGrasee. There is a swell coming...Go surf; unless you and beach break want to shore pound each other in protest of the beach closings..either way have fun.

10. SouthjettyBill

Nov 16, 2011
    Hey Andrew and Erock,

Hey dudes, you guys are blowing the minds of a good 70% of the people on here. Please dumb-down your writings in the future. Most of these dudes can't handle anything over five monosyllabic words. Thank you.

See, I look out for everyone. I feel like Smokey the Bear ...........but a bear who is concerned with everyone's reading comprehension.......not a bear who hates forrest fires.

11. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    SOUTHJETTYBILL IS BACK!!!! f**k yeah. Keep it coming Bill. I missed ya. Tell Yankee that I send my regards. And gruvi.

When are you going to come surf with me in VB? We can share some waves in sandbridge and you can tell me about the good old days. Maybe we can go into town and get some waffles at Mary's, I don't even know. Man's gotta eat. I know some great titie bars too, and we can get some blow and have a good old time. Hit me up SJB!!!

12. SouthjettyBill

Nov 16, 2011
    Actuually I have a story to share about Virginia Beach......either later today or tomorrow. I'm probably going to also need to start a thread to let people know that I am only one person. I am not that technically sophisticated. I have one computer(no cell phone) and one SWELLINFO account. I am my own weirdo and proud of it. I would never share my weirdness under a fake moniker. Plus these dudes I get compared to ARE NOTHING like me. Plus I wouldn't get my jollies trying to confuse people like Ihatelongboarders with me assuming multiple personalities.

Lee I have missed you too.....very much. OMG you are so dreamy !!! AHHHHHHHH I'm screaming like a school girl. OMG I'm crying and I feel faint. Lee you are actually part of my Virginia Beach story. Lee I previously asked you where the good corners are in Portsmouth but you never answered. Hey can we go to Peabody's ? Don't let me get out of control with the Bolivian flake, ok. But we will make super fantastic donkey donkey donkey grassy waves of tubular some day. Hey, could you come up here and pick me up ? Dude, driving down Rt 13 or Rt 113 drinking beers is killer. Oh wow, I can't wait.

13. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Hilarious!

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Sharing is caring, eh Lee ?
    See ya at CRO or S-turns in a few hours.
    All the best.

15. H2O'C

H2O'C Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Up early for this mornings 4/20 dawn-patrol clean 2 to 4. coffee go..

16. H2O'C

H2O'C Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Scored!!..What a great morning..Gotta few photos..

17. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    YANKEE AND SOUTH JETTY BILL BOTH IN THIS THREAD?!?!? WILL THE FORUM EXPLODE?

Haha i was out at the sandbridge pier for a few hours this morning. It was aaaight. Nothing amazing but there were a few good waves to be had. I'll go back after work.

18. SouthjettyBill

Nov 16, 2011
    You work?.....you mean gigalo, right?(I don't know if that's how you spell that, but you know, male prostitute) Studlee, I thought you kept wealthy woman "company." Awwww that sucks. If you have a 9-5 you are really wasting your good-looks, charm and wit.......Plus man, ain't there a lot of lonely military wives down there?

Hey this isn't geared at you Studlee, but you know........does every swell have to have a thread with people saying, "Hey looks like we'll have waves this weekend..." " Hey what do you guys think about this upcoming swell..." Just take it as it comes..........

Then we get the obligatory, " Hey it's not as big as predicted 5 DAYS ago.....what happened ??"

Then everybody who surfed has to tell everyone....." Hey look at me....look at me.....I surfed today.....Yes ME, I surfed today !!!"

I saw squirely dolphins out this morning. There was something up with these dudes. Acting real ornery. Hey how come Jersey/East coast dolphins never ride waves? Someone answer me that one.

19. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    'Cause nobody ever taught 'em.

Serious answer. It's a learned behavior.

But I've seen lots of them ride the pressure wake off the bow of boats.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  20. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012

I have seen pods of dolphins do some crazy stuff at WB and CB; looked like something out of Sea World. Crazy aerial moves and some riding the break. I WAS sober at the time. Mostly they just swim through and eat fish though. Anyone else see that happen anywhere? Not the fish eating...