Do cops like surfers

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by GoodVibes, Jun 8, 2012.

1. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    i love all the cop responses. only when i read them all i hear is "grr im a cop, assume the position, i can and will **** up your day. oink oink oink". i live my life in fear of you dbags.

i used to live in a city with over a million people living there, and thats the only time i have ever felt like a cop was on my side, only because i'm a clean cut white guy...

people like me hate cops, just like you, because i'm a good person and i do good things yet the fact that i have some green plant in my pocket makes me a criminal. i know all you greasy pigs (yes all of you) would love to pull me over, throw me in cuffs and wait for me to "ice the cake" as you put it superfish. btw f.uck you superfish. i wish the police department was a suicide cult.

2. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    theres also flashing lights and beeping noises to remind them to get out of the car when its time to deficate, and when its time to hassle black people/latinos. they had way too many guys sh.itting themselves in their cars and not being racist

3. 1234austin

1234austin Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Not all depts laptops do the whole "lock out" thing, but if anything, it makes sure that they are doing some type of work, rather than just "sitting around"as some people think. It's like anything else...a few bad people ruin things for everyone else,everyone will have an opinion whether youve had good/bad experiences/run ins with an officer. Really to me being a cop has been something ive always wanted to do just because, the job itself is so dynamic and its uncertainty of what could happen next draws me in and helping people and potentially saving a life here and there seems pretty rewarding for me. I couldnt do the whole cubical thing, more power to the people who can ...the cops that are d***s and have the super egos, sure ive seen them, end up ruining what the job is all about and giving EVERY cop a bad name and an instant profile before being approached

4. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    your friend could get caught in the current, idk sometimes people just get swept away in the surf ya know? - MEATLOAF.

5. Swellinfo

Swellinfo Administrator

May 19, 2006
    Surf culture was in some ways was born out of contempt for authority and cultural expectations. So, it is obvious in ways, why there would be some conflict between the two social communities. Today though, surf culture is far from where it started.

6. Stranded in Smithfield

Stranded in Smithfield Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2010
    Pyroarchy... you make no sense...you are the one throwing out the sterotypes and profiling all cops as d!cks.

Why not? Its not as though they are for the most true. Always? NO. Most of the time? YES. Here's a quiz...
    1. The serial killer that kidnapped your family members is most likely ____.
    2. The person most likely to blow up the plane you are on is ___.
    3. If you are black and you get shot it most likely done by someone who is ___.
    We all know the answers. Why waste time investigating elderly Chinese women? I want the police to find my family member or save my life, or find the dude that shot me.

ps. I've got my share of bad cop stories too.. just pointing something out.

7. Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool

Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    My neighbor is a cop. His dog Sh*ts on my lawn and he doesn't pick it up. He is drunk with the power to let his dog crap wherever it wants. After dark, I pick up the turds on a shovel and throw them back in his yard.

8. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    I've heard so many people complain they got stopped/harassed for no reason and just so happened to have something on them at the time. Probable cause or not, if you're doing something wrong - you should get busted. If you're not doing anything wrong, then let them stare all they want.

9. pyroarchy

pyroarchy Well-Known Member

May 6, 2012
    *make sheep noises* I'm just saying a vast majority of them have created hate for all of them for alot of people. Racial profiling is against the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Basically it infringes on our rights...what rights we have left. Its all good for you folks until the shoes on the other foot :p Its starts off by "stretching" one law out and it becomes a domino effect. I love you all <3

10. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    surfers like to have a lot of fun, typically, and not always the wholesome type of fun when on land. i myself, am lumped into this said category. what do you think our on land activities are going to consist of when we're not surfing? take away the stoke and buzz that comes with surfing and what you're left with is a person who is still looking for that stoke or buzz on land. hence the unwholesome or risk taking fun-time activities that some of us pursue. that's the way the surf culture is, for the most part, and that's the way it will continue to be. F the PO-PO.

11. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I'm proactive in defense of myself, family and property.

[​IMG]

12. TeddyK

TeddyK Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2012
    my back-up plan if i ever failed at life would be to become a cop...but that is my second back-up plan after becoming a beach bum fails

13. bandaid

bandaid Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Come on pumpmaster ...I was expecting a pump action.

There are cops that surf? I guess people have been ****ting in the line up.

(just kidding, I got nothing against cops, but I had to make that joke)

14. Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool

Earl of Funk/Duke of Cool Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    A jury in Gwinnett County, Ga., has awarded $3 million to the widow of an Atlanta police officer who died while having three-way sex
    According to court documents cited by the television station, William Martinez and a friend were having three-way sex with a woman who was not his wife at a hotel near Atlanta’s airport on March 12, 2009. Around 3 a.m., he fell off the bed and became unresponsive. EMTs couldn’t revive him and he was pronounced dead less than an hour later at a hospital.

15. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    i never said ice the cake so uh right...

16. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    this pretty much sums up this thread:

17. idsmashh

idsmashh Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    enough of this nonsense.. your chow looks awesome by the way. How old is he??

18. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    ...And now, do you have a license to carry that thing?

Funny thing is, if you were to use that in self defense, or whatever you would probably end up serving time.

Anytime you give power to a human being, there is always a chance that they will become power hungry fools. It extends beyond police into almost every profession. I don't have a problem with cops, they are paid to do a job, and that job is "to protect and serve", they put their life on the line every time they pull someone over and work crappy shifts and are disrepected, but if we didn't have them this place would be a sh!tshow. Someone mentioned earlier about carrying a green leaf or whatever in your pocket, cops are not the reason marijuana is illegal, their job is to uphold the law and that happens to be against the law. I smoke it, but i know the consequences for my actions, and granted I don't agree that it should be illegal, but if you don't flaunt it and do stupid sh!t, then chances are you won't be caught. Like the great Peter Tosh said, "Legalize it, and I will advertise it"> that ended up getting him imprisoned and he died from a disease he contracted in the prison system...

nothing can sum up this whole thread like this video can...enjoy ---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5o5nqWq3gg

19. cresto4

cresto4 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Huh? Peter Tosh was shot dead in his own home by a thug who wanted $$...

20. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    3 thugs and yes you are right, my bad...it sounded good...lol