Do cops like surfers

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by GoodVibes, Jun 8, 2012.

1. super fish

super fish Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2008
    thanks, shes about 1.5 years and is around 50 lbs or so. I don't think she will get much bigger.

2. idsmashh

idsmashh Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    she's not full grown in the picture right???

3. Etl1692

Etl1692 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
  4. super fish

Sep 2, 2008
    nope shes a puppy...not sure how many months she was there, probably around 6 or so. shes a great dog. most people classfiy chows in the same category as pitbulls (even though pits can be great dogs) but she hasnt shown any aggression whatsoever towards people or other dogs

5. Etl1692

Etl1692 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
    It's all about how you raise your dog. I got a pit and she is a saint, about 2 years old come september. Anyways I think why chows are categorized like pits are they have a massive bite per pound. One of the strongest bites I believe. Cool ass dogs though thats for sure. but really....

http://www.dogforum.com/

6. goofy footer

goofy footer Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Don't shoot me, it seems you take your Self Defense as seriously as your Surfing, its all good Dude ................

Good choice on Luby glass, nice turrets, trying throwing 168 gr A-Max down the 1-10 twist tube you'll pick up another 1/2 MOA if the Zombies start across the 90th Bridge :eek:

7. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    there is no better naturally developed survival tool then our ability to profile people based on common behavior.
    However leave it up to man to try to eliminate (which will never happen) such an valuable survival tool.

Btw, my opinion on RP does not classify me as being racist. I truely believe that any individual, reguardless of race or gender has the ability to rise to any level of success and standing in our society. But one certainly is not going to walk down the street with his young child where 15 kids with hoodies on are standing around on the sidewalk with no else around.

8. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I will have to try those rounds. Been mostly using self-load 155 gr Sierra boat-tails.

9. fishnotphish

fishnotphish Active Member

Oct 11, 2011
    wow, that is an absurd statement. This just goes to show what pigs are fed to actually believe they are here to save us defenseless pathetic civilians when in reality they are just pawns doing the dirty work of politicians and corporate scum. but serious question... how do you have time to post on this board 24/7? shouldn't you be out single handedly taking out these kidnappers? or in reality are you hiding in your car behind wendy's playing on your phone? I think your looking at your disgusting comments and the time spent on here trying to convince people that the police are the good guys. shows a clear and unavoidable explanation to why you became a police officer in the first place. You need to do some soul searching and put down the dodgeball bro. Im sorry you never got picked on the good team. i really am. but how about becoming a teacher instead? or something else to put some positivity back into this dark world we live in.

10. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    one time a guy paddle-battled me for a couple of waves, so next opportunity I had, I dropped in on him.
    So he paddles up to me and goes "you better watch your ass, I'm a cop right here in Deal" so I just said
    whats your name so I can call your chief and mayor and file a complaint. He didn't say word one to me after that

11. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    why would you drop in on somebody just because you lost a few paddle battles?

12. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    So you lost the paddle-battle and dropped in on him? :confused:

What would you file the complaint about? :confused:

Unless you're Syrian, Harry Franco won't give a crap about your surfing "incident".

13. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    nope not at all. He tried to go around me 2x and both times I beat him out, the 3rd time he got the drop on me by about a second but you know what, he was surfing like an ass, and I didn't know him, so **** him

I don't know - maybe abuse of authority, conduct unbecoming a law enforcement officer, lack of courtesy, lack of professionalism. Not likely to result in formal disciplinary action - but also not anything that helps him in any way. And long-term perspective, if he is a ****bird or a **** to a lot of people it could add ammo to someone in his dept. already gunning for him, which is likely to be the case since were talking about someone with such a level of asshole-ness that he uses his badge like that.

maybe I am Syrian, what do you know?

Truthfully, the way it played out, with him skulking away quietly after being called out I doubt if he even was sworn officer, probably some sort of wannabe volunteer or dept employee

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  14. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    He was probably a dispatcher or something.

Syrians don't physically exert themselves, so I doubt it. I know several Ashkenazi who surf though.

15. zrich

zrich Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Nice - stereotype much?

16. stoneybaloney

May 11, 2009
    Nah man, the heavy lifting is for the shabbos goyim.

17. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    the thing about stereotypes is that they are usually based on truth.

18. super fish

Sep 2, 2008
    dave doesnt like competition

19. dave

dave Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    true, most don't. They love tennis mostly-but the few who do surf are not very good and actually very humble and mindful of etiquette in the water, which is shocking considering how they drive and just conduct themselves in general