baby wipes?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Hot Karl, Feb 18, 2011.

1. 34thStreetSurfing

34thStreetSurfing Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
  2. Whitiedred

Whitiedred Member

Aug 20, 2008
    I used wet wipes occasionally, then started using them every time. I thought they were great, it was like a shower fresh clean after every duece. I realized that I had developed an allergy to some of the chemical preservatives about a year later. Look it up online, apparently it's not uncommon. There's a ton of preservatives in them so they don't get all moldy. I had to stop clean. The itching has gone away and a dry wipe isn't so bad, I don't miss the wipes. It was really a downward spiral; all was good, then thought I needed to use more because I wasn't clean enough because of itching, until I realized that my solution was the cause...beware...results will vary depending on user, brand, and preservatives (my wife has no issues). I used ShopRite store brand flushables. Never a clogged toilet.

3. darippah

darippah Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008
  4. darippah

darippah Well-Known Member

May 27, 2008
    thanks for the heads up

5. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I used to use 80 grit sandpaper...i stopped...it was a pain in the butt

6. ragdolling

ragdolling Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Yes! The baby Wipe thread is back! It's not a real flat spell til the topic turns to poop.

Both my kids are toilet trained now. And i gotta say the only thing I miss about the diaper days is not having baby wipes handy - for my own use.

7. 252surfer

252surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    hahahaha i forgot how priceless this thread was

8. spongedude

spongedude Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    a clean machine

carry them in my car....for my hands. then they go in the trash. that sloppy in-n-out burger grease comes right off with the wipe... no greasy steering wheel for me

9. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Forget the Baby wipes! Forget the TP!

A few years ago i went over to a friends house and had to take a dump, so when i was finished i was looking for the TP in the bathroom- none... no not anything that i could use. I yelled down the hall to ask for something- and he goes "oh- i stopped using TP a while ago... Just use your HAND!!!- i just use my HAND!!!! then i wash my hand off when finished. its a waste to buy TP! you just end up flushing if anyways" lol that was crazy- apparently he went on a surf trip years before and had to do that, and has not turned back! I guess it works... and its not like you cant wash it off... it must stink tho!!!

A few years after the incident, we went on a surftrip with some other friends... i was paddling out at hobos in PR and he was in the inside snorkeling. I figured that i would freak him out and paddle up behind him and grab his fins... little did i know that he had a trick up his sleeve... as i paddle up and grab his fin he jumps up and turns around and motions for me to paddle away and i see this crazy look in his eyes and he is yelling something through his snorkel- then he points to the brown turds floating close by us.... wouldn't you know that those turds some how made it out into the line up in about 30 min- then about an hour later, i was riding a wave and whipped out, only to come up and get whipped out by one of those stinkin turds... it was not the highlight of the trip... but i can still laugh at it years later! John S- if your reading this- your the man!!!

10. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    My head's not up my a$$. But these soothing, cleansing flush-able baby wipes sure are. And... wait for it... down the drain they go. That one was a beaut. Get a life you self-righteous douche bag.

11. hinmo24t

hinmo24t Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2012
  12. Ned Shredly

Ned Shredly Active Member

Nov 15, 2011
    You should look up irony in the dictionary.

Self righteous? Really, I'm not the one choosing to wipe my ass with something that is a direct and proven cause of sewer spills and water pollution.

13. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    Well, I guess we have to agree to disagree. You can worry about all the giant sewer spills caused by the massive invasion of baby wipes, I will worry about the pollution caused by industrial dumping, medical waste, diesel fuel, auto run-off, farm run-off, improper construction drainage, and the occasional super-villain dumping yellow barrels of toxic waist into the ocean on purpose. In the meantime, my a$$ feels good! You want to shut me up? Give me REAL data of at least 5 MAJOR sewer spills (beach closed, fish kill, etc) caused by the evil wet wipe. Remember you cannot include spills caused by the wipe's evil step-father, toilet paper, of which METRIC TONSget flushed every hour across the country.

14. Ned Shredly

Ned Shredly Active Member

Nov 15, 2011
    TP breaks down. Wipes do not.

http://www.fox16.com/news/story/Flu...cksonville-sewage/Mjeij-wllUW6hv8DgcMJMA.cspx

http://www.treesfullofmoney.com/?p=1553

http://www.nacwa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1581&Itemid=28

30 seconds of google searching.

15. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    why are guys going crazy over tp??? just like the other ppl going nuts over surf etiquette lol why not just go mexican and put the little trash can next to the toilet and put your TP in there... lol you know, the stinky dirty skid marked stained trashcan that everyone loves??

16. ChavezyChavez

Jun 20, 2011
    No one can deny me my inalienable right to take a dump and clean my bung with wipes. NO ONE! When we surf there are crowds, Shoobies, et al. When I ride my Harley, I get cut off by idiotic cage driving morons. At age 50 with a house full of kids, sex has become a guerrilla war hit and run, do it before we get caught thing. But taking a dump is when I can find the ultimate solace from the real world. Sort of like 15 minutes in the tube. Bliss. Wiping with regular old TP is like dropping in, making a nice bottom turn, seeing that wall line up, then burying a rail and messing the whole thing up.

17. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    I know people who use them. I don't, I usually sh*t clean (95% of the time). Maybe when the kid is born, I may start using them

18. petesmith

petesmith Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2009
    every time i poop, it is such a mess, i just take a shower anyway. So i just poop before i shower

19. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    ive heard about people using baby wipes. I prefer to air dry. I just drop the deuce hard and then air my arse out for 5 minutes on the blow dryer. then I get back to dinner. haha

20. cackedinri

cackedinri Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012