Monday's looking good...

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by terra-firma intolerant, Aug 20, 2008.

1. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    he must be lucky. i went out at 9 when the tide started to fill in and it was nice got some nice lines as well but then around 12 the waves jsut got mushy for my board but im hoping i can go back out around 5 or so just to get a late surf sess in before school starts.:mad:

2. terra-firma intolerant

terra-firma intolerant Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2008
    yeah, me too

3. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    i just cant wait till next year when i get my license so i'll be able to drive myself to the beach whenever and go surf. thats what i hate about depending on your parents to tske you everywhere.

4. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    I won't get to take even drivers ed. till next year... so I got a good 2 years till I get my license

5. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    that sucks. im suppose to be in 10th but i started school late when i was young but i wish it will turn out glassy tommorrow for the afternoon so i can surf glassy instead of semi chop cause when you surf in the chop it just sucks.

6. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    I hope that forecasted glass for saturday holds up

7. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    defiently.i wish the wind table was longer than like 2 days.

8. bfloyd

bfloyd Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Better concentrate on the grades bubba, or else you won't be doin anything down the road, except wishing you had the money to go on surf trips.

9. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    Hey, Wbsurfer, when you can drive, take the FLIX classes or whatever they're called so you can get out at like 1pm and have the whole afternoon to surf

10. adowcett

adowcett Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2007
    It's flex, and seeing as how the waves are always better in the morning than in the afternoon, why don't you just forget about flex and surf before school?

11. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    thats actually what im gonna do probably.

12. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    Let's see here:
    1. Flex: wake up early go to school. Leave at around lunchtime. Surf whole afternoon (not as good waves)
    2. Regular: wake up early (around 5, 5:30) get to beach by sunrise, surf for about an hour and a half (better waves) and get to school by 8:30.

That leaves 2 basic choices: Longer session, mediocre waves OR shorter session but better waves.

By jolly I think your right Adowcett

13. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
  14. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    its looking good. but the surf sess after school today was nice especially being locked up in a school all day and thinking of the surf. hope any one that surfs and is in school went today.

15. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    yeah, I went afterschool also, it was good, I got my fix to hold me off till tomorrow - morning :eek:

16. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    defiently all day today while in school i was thinking about the surf but the session today will only hold me off till around 8 tom then i'll be thinking of the surf again.

17. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    yeah i know i need to worry about grade to thats why i have planned it out so i can still surf and do good in school.:D

18. terra-firma intolerant

Jul 5, 2008
    I can't wait for that drivers license

19. wbsurfer

Mar 30, 2008
    i know man.

20. WHITEPOWERSURFER

WHITEPOWERSURFER Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Yup its gonna be double overhead from Florida to Maine next Monday.