Free Surfboards

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by sonfollowerssurf, Feb 8, 2013.

1. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Son Followers Ministry is looking for kids to give FREE SURFBOARDS to. We will be in your area this summer. We are a non profit ministry located in Cocoa Beach Fla. We collect boards and give them to kids who do not have an opportunity to own a board. We will be traveling by RV May thru Aug 2013 from Fla to Maine. We are planning our stops and do not want to miss you. For more info you can follow us on facebook at Son Followers Ministry Cocoa Beach. Also you can reach us via email at sonfollowerssurf@yahoo.com or by phone 321-626-9107. If you would like to help contact us also we are in need of boards, accessories, and financial donations.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

Wayne

2. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012

3. Krappenschitz

Krappenschitz Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Ask the Vatican

Ask the Vatican.

Maybe they can spend some of their billions.

Maybe they can use some of their untaxed interest on their investments.........

4. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Not interested in the Vaticans money.

5. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    crazy how no one would have any positive outlook upon what has been writen here. whether you follow the christian life style or not. point being giving away your board you havent rode in 8 yrs and will never agian to someone that can benefit from it you would have to be just a cock sucker not to. - true life

6. volcomsurf421

volcomsurf421 Member

Jul 21, 2008

7. StuckontheGulf

StuckontheGulf Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    Just do it yourself on a local level.

8. cresto4

cresto4 Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    That's what Jesus said.

9. highvelocity

highvelocity Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Isnt the sport of surfing its own religon to begin with?

Nature? learning about earth the wind, storms, being respectful, sharing, teaching?

Im not trying to get all jesus or vegan on you guys but the main population of surfers arent they good people because they know how fed up everything is from money? Thats why we dont need money to or all that much to have fun. We have nature.

If this guy who ever he is trying to teach some people to surf thats great dont put him down for it even if he isnt an organized non for profit which is by the way very hard to get. Let him live even if hes doing wrong on his part trying to get free boards. We arent to judge thats not our part here. Doing what you think is right and helping when you can is. After all didnt everyone who posted on his click the free board link looking for something for nothing in the first place.

10. meatloaf

meatloaf Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2011
    just sold all my surfboards for dope

11. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Ive never seen it that way. You even called it a sport, and then asked if its a religion right in the same sentence? I think you kind of answered your own question.

12. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    All of your posts on this thread, Hanna: well-said by you. Appreciated (and I'm not being sarcastic). Muy bueno.

13. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Thanks for all the concerns and comments. Just trying to get the word out there and making plans for the mission. Anybody can try this if you have the time. We have made time and changed our lifestyle drastically to set forth on this journey. Once again if you would like to help please contact us. As for the negative comments we just deal with them.

Thanks Wayne

14. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    The video you are referring to above. That was when we were raising money for Hurricane Sandy victims. Surfboards are donated, bibles are donated, Jesus is Free. Anybody that would like us to visit your beach contact us 321-626-9107.

15. liveones

liveones Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2010
    What flavor kook-aid will you be serving? Are there membership fees for your cult? Are goats provided or should I bring my own?

16. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    We will be in Hatteras for 2 weeks in June so maybe you can check us out liveones and you can surf with my kiddos.

Impacting the coast for Jesus

17. foamdust

foamdust Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2012

Exactly... Typical religious fanatics pushing their agenda. Here's a surfboard, jesus loves you. Why can't you just do it because it's a nice thing to do. I'm catholic and I believe in Jesus and I don't feel the need to push it on everyone else. It's actually more christian to just give the surfboard without pushing the agenda.

18. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    I am Christian, but you're not impacting anything for Jesus. You're probably only turning people away from Jesus and giving Christians a black eye, like so many others do in the name of Jesus Christ. If you are sincerely trying to do ministry,you are way off and totally misguided.

19. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    No agenda. Will be spending extended time in NJ (OC). Have family in MON Co will be visiting some places up there and giving boards to some Hurricane Sandy victims. People give us the boards and we just give them to the people that need them.

20. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Registered non profit state of Fla, going through process of 501C3(long and expensive). Thanks for the link.

Sincerely Wayne