Boston Bombers ID'd

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by chicharronne, Apr 19, 2013.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    here's the survivor. Be careful. He's extremely dangerous. and a master of disguise.

BostonBomber.jpg

2. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    I think NYNJ missed an opportunity to add " you can see the douche in the red hat smirking like he was excited. They should let the father that's entire family was destroyed have 5 minutes with them before they go on "trial"...

on this count you are correct sir

3. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    this is how they find their suspects in Russia.

[video=youtube;2LrbsUVSVl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LrbsUVSVl8[/video]

4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You're a funny dude.

5. Roy Stuart

Roy Stuart Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Unfortunately the younger 'bomber' is seen on video leaving the scene with his back pack still on, and the pack which the bomb was in can fits the pack worn by one of the 'security' men seen leaving without his pack.

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Doesn't really matter what video you saw or what you think. The dude admitted to everything and then some. He's toast, deal with it.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Actually the BOMBER left the scene with no back Roy... Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-running--from-bombing.jpg

8. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    if it was an inside job it wasn't this blatant. The fbi may have directed them or allowed this to happen, but i would like a link, at the very minimum, if your going to make such a bold assertion.

9. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Anybody who thinks this is a conspiracy has the mental capacity of a ShredMachine.

10. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Wow, has the Swellinfo admin started sniffing roxicets? Man, things have gotten more lax around here. Politics, controversies and conspiracies.......and no one is getting penalized. That's great. That's the way it should be. Post it all and let God sort it out.

Jeez, back in my day you couldn't speak politics nor argue with anyone or ya got the boot. The end is coming....The end is coming. Hey you guys should watch Jack van Impe Ministries.......he's the bomb. He's my new hero after Erock, Za Gaffer and that Andrew dude from Wilmington, DE. If you don't like a certain religious group, then you'll love Jack Van Impe and his wife Rexella....and the annnouncer dude is the coolest.

11. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    There'd be a completely different conversation going on if they had hidden in a neighborhood with nice manicured lawns, iron gates and large circle driveways. You know...the political donor types.

12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Look at the pic above,. No backpack.. That's just after the 2nd blast. It was his bag that blew up and he admits it.

13. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013

14. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    i donno man its kinda early and severely un-investigated to rule out any options. I would say someone that closes their mind to any option at this point has a very little understanding of politics or historical events.

15. Willis55

Willis55 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2011
    This is just another way to get an emotional response from people in orderto take away civil liberties. The patriot act took rights away after 9/11, add whatever rights that we give up after this and our country resembles a police state. Emotional people will say they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure this wont happen again. My opinion is that we breed terrorism overseas. We killed 11 children and a woman earlier this month in a drone strike in Iraq. We need to change our definition of "terrorism". It cant just be a term we give our emenies. Fyi we do whats called "double taps", its when we drop a bomb wait for first responders to show up, then drop another bomb. Dead civilians and double taps is terrorism to me

16. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    as i stated before its all perspective. one mans terrorist is another mans revolutionary hero.

17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    GEEZUS, is there a liquidation sale on tin foil hats that I don't know about? Anybody who questions this at this point just needs to consider if they even want to be a US citizen anymore because you are a shame to your country and your countrymen and we'd all be better off if you just left and never came back. Maybe then you'd realize how good we all have it here compared to other places in the world. The dude says he did it, what else do you want, him to reinact it for you?

18. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012

hey man i love this country, i just think we should thoroughly investigate acts where innocent american citizens have died, which our government has failed to do on the past three major acts of terror. The question is, why this lack of investigation? because people chastise all those that say there should be one and label them as tin-foil hat wearing "truthers" and the government can therefore get away with ****ty halfassed pseudoscience reports like the 911 report.

Why were the chechneyans expedited through their green card process? why are there family members all claiming they were "directed by a higher entity" then themselves? ETC A lot more questions remain that need to be answered more then just who the finger on the big red pressure-cooker button was.

19. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I hear a lot about rights taken away, but my life hasn't changed much since 9/11... What, they can tap my phone? Big deal. They're not listening to me anyway. But if they want to, fine by me.

You say "we" killed 11 women and children in Iraq. Wrong. I didn't kill anyone. And I doubt they had a target of women and kids. If a "terrorist" hides amongst his people and gets them injured or killed it's his fault... Or at least blame/attack the military that did it. Not civilians at a marathon... If I were to get arrested or assaulted by a white cop I'm not going to go slap a woman in the street because she's white.