NJshredmachine

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Brode, Apr 29, 2013.

1. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Patrick Bateman's personal collection of 80's super ballads

2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    My family is from a "quaint town" near the water. And they flooded up to the roof. They don't have money to just pick up and leave, and the market for property on the water isn't that great right now.
    They've paid insurance for 50 years and now are not getting close to what they deserve from insurance...So yes, I feel bad for them. And the entire town is in the same boat.
    It's not all Mcmansions on the beach... So please don't wish it on them again.

3. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    i think what hes saying is that he expresses no sympathy for the rich people who are making the same mistake over again and rebuilding in the SAME SPOT with no contingency plans, and using up the relief money of the people who actually need it IE your quaint town and your family.

for the record, theres no "quaint towns" in coastal connecticut.

4. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Shredmachine is definitely a Nickelback man. Pumpin' iron, Cruising in his *****in' Camaro, banging all of our chicks in the back seat,listening to that Animal song.

5. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Dubstep, brah. Gotta feed the machine

6. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    i found this pic of NJSM!!

[​IMG]

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Wishing nothing bad on your parents, take another read, that's why I put that Jersay disclaimer. I live in a town that's predominatly a white blue-collar town that's being encroahed upon by the neighboring city. I had a comfortable upbringing, my parents worked hard for it, but always had food on the table, clothes, normal youth stuff. Now if you were to drive to the beach from where I was raised, you'll essentially have to pass through a real shi**y neighborhood prior to arriving at the one street that runs parallel to the beach with several million dollar plus homes...just as great of a wealth disparity as in new haven b/t rich yale-ies and the surrounding ghetto...I'm at work so I'm gonna get to the point. The people I'm referring to do not sound like your parents. They have no business being there, and to add insult to injury they're contributing to the destruction of one of very few marshes in my town. Again, this is NOT a former fishing community or anything of the like...I worked on a lobster boat for ten years, I sympathize w/ fishing communities...you should see the houses built along the water near the docks, way more of an affluent community, it's disgusting. And ultimately, quite frankly, I have little sympathy for people who refuse to ignore quite obvious and logical natural indicators that maybe they should reconsider where they build.

I LIFT THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN.

8. NJshredmachine

NJshredmachine Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Make your own money brahhh. I do not operate a bank. And yes I do bang chick ls on my car but no redneck Camaro. Nissan baby. GT. vin diesel drives one. And I do listen to music when I'm benching. Who doesn't. Drake is on my dre beats head phones now. Those headphones cost 200$ brahh. And joke of you are man enough to show your pics. Only one I saw was the redkneckne kurebeach surfer that I could bench press under the table. And do t joke my music. That dude has a red hot chili peppers sticker on his board his his gay blog for that lame charity!! Ha. Ever heard of real music. They suck my balls. Along with the 10 I brought home from the club last night. A bunch of haters in here. Grow up. You act like you were once in middle school. It's funny actually.hahahHhHah

9. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    so in your opinion drake is "real music"?

enuf said

10. seabeard

seabeard Member

Mar 20, 2013
    you act like you never left middle school.. who the **** listens to africans say words over robot noises?

11. CBSCREWBY

Feb 21, 2012
    Drake isn't African.... He's Canadian! He also did some really great Canadian after school specials back in the day.
    NJShred you pic some hard core artists! Those gay Chilli Peppers are so lame!

12. seabeard

seabeard Member

Mar 20, 2013
    so your native american then? what tribe are you apart of?

13. CBSCREWBY

Feb 21, 2012
    Once more, sarcasm not recognized on the swell info forum. Must remember to insert Winky Face!

14. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Where did the Native American thing come from? CBSCREWBY, I understand and detect sarcasm, I apology for missing it that one time.

Drake was on Degrassi The Next Generation....or some version of Degrassi, the original being Degrassi Junior High. Spike got impregnated on that one. Man, I LOVE CANADIANS. I just love that friggin country.

Drake's a punk now, but he was brillant in Degrassi !!

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I hear you bro... I agree about the mansions built on the beach. They're not supposed to be there. It's only a matter of time before they're all washed away...
    The problem (on LI) is that there are so many neighborhoods on the bay that flooded from Sandy. So many people think that everyone tha flooded is in a house on the beach on a barrier island. Entire neighborhoods on the GSB flooded and they are far from back to normal. It really sucks... I (like you) grew up working on fishing boats . So many friends homes and boats were destroyed and they're struggling.
    On a brighter note... Bass season has opened up strong!

NOW, back to the important topic. SHRED, please tel us more about a day in the life

16. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    True about Long Island. Many places that are no where near the beach got crushed. and ironically, many of the beach homes in my town fared pretty well. Im the 4th off the beach and I only had flooding in the basement.... not from the ocean getting through my basement windows or cellar door... but from the sewer lines backing up in the basement. the homes closer to the bay just got absolutely rocked.

Having a home on the beach comes with a risk. But places in manhattan and hoboken got flooded just as bad.

17. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I feel for you guys, seems like a lot of regular hard working folks took a serious hit...funny(not really funny, ironic seems more fitting) thing is is how little of the destruction was conveyed by the media, especially in comparison to New Orleans and Katrina...that nor'easter right after and the cold snap that followed must've been tough to endure.

*SHRED, I want to know what you eat? How many grams of protein a day?

18. NJshredmachine

NJshredmachine Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Our protein needs depend on our age, size, and activity level. The standard method used by nutritionists to estimate our minimum daily protein requirement is to multiply the body weight in kilograms by .8, or weight in pounds by .37. This is the number of grams of protein that should be the daily minimum. According to this method, a person weighing 150 lbs. should eat 55 grams of protein per day, a 200-pound person should get 74 grams, and a 250-pound person should eat 92 grams. (The top calculator on this page can compute a range of the recommended dietary protein for you. The lower number in the range is the minimun.)

19. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Yeah, wasnt that just a kick in the nutz.

20. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks for that, I gotta try and up my intake to put some muscle on...how bout you though? How many grams a day do you try to get in? Do you use any supplements?