Megalodon sighted off the Canary Islands

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by jtblue18, May 8, 2013.

1. jtblue18

jtblue18 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    SouthjettyBill/Roy stewart/Gruvi caught it with a pubic hair, and a bread crumb. All is well....

2. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    I have no idea why I even looked at this thread, but I did. Didn't click-in at first, just scanned my cursor over the thread title and got the summary thing that pops up.....

Bravo dude !! (Tremendous applause) This was awesome. God, I hope you are under 16 years of age. Please, God. I think I speak for all when I say I look forward to your next submission.

Keep on trucking, man. East bound and down loaded up and trucking. We gonna do what they say can't be done. Hey you younger kids, you a like the Smokey and the Bandit......Burt Reynolds.....? Huh ? No ?

3. jtblue18

Aug 28, 2008
    Might as well post stupid s%^&! lol I have been on the other end, and have opened pointless posts. I figured that I would return the favor.

4. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Ahhhhh karma is a b!tch.........

Well, consider it a victory for yourself. You got me. Though please, and this goes for all y'all, stop grouping me with other Swellinfo characters.

I am my own weirdo, and should not be grouped with others. No offense to the others, but man I'm like Clint Eastwood in those old western movies he did. A rogue, lone wolf, with a cigar in his mouth..........sashaying down the streets of South Jersey.........looking for a few pieces of gold.

5. jtblue18

Aug 28, 2008
    Classic! lol

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Sashaying FTW!!!

7. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Why would you start this thread and leave out the Shredmachine? He could have pulled that thing in bare handed then banged it like a Hindu.

8. jtblue18

Aug 28, 2008
    Completely forgot! He just strangled an autistic giraffe, the other day.

9. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Hi, I was just planning a trip to the Canary Island, and I was wondering what the surf would be like there?

:)

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008

23' & benchin', every single day

11. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    You can surf the Megalodon wakes.

12. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011