Big brother is watching....

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by trevolution, Jul 3, 2013.

1. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    So you guys can choose to believe this or not, but heres what happened to me in my view:

I walked back from a girls house on the 26th of June, went on the internet late at night and discovered some government documents on wikileaks or something. (I believe the site was actually called whowhatwhere.com) and found two pieces of classified paper produced by the FBI, pertaining to the OCCUPY WALLSTREET movement and a plot to assassinate some major "leaders" in Houston texas of the leaderless movement utilizing suppressed sniper fire. A movement I have been a major player in.

Long story short:

Within 5 minutes of posting these documents on facebook, my phone reset itself back to default factory settings, my computer shut off and glitched, and there was a local police officer at then end of my driveway.

I asked him what was wrong, he asked my name, I told him and he drove off. Observed 3 pigs in my driveway 15 minutes later while squatting in the woods by my house.

a long manhunt ensued and ive been on the run since.

Your thoughts gentlemen? The floor is yours. just thought i would put it out there. 203-556-3520

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk&list=PLBEBED7D94FEE3228&shuffle=331
    -trevolution

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    You are one weird son of a bish.

3. xJohnnyUtahX

xJohnnyUtahX Well-Known Member

May 30, 2010
    I only visit the site like 7 times a day, but aren't you a va meter maid? This sounds like a perfect conspiracy theory 2: captain obvious

4. krl0919

krl0919 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    UGHHHHHH......if i had a dollar for every time this happened to me

5. skimdog

skimdog Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    I would stop the bath salts first before your next move

6. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    maybe we should ask about the welfare of the girl?

7. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Shoot, I just read this thread aboot 10 minutes ago. And now there's a strange car parked across the street.......tinted windows and shoot. And since I keep my nose clean these days, it can't be any angry Puerto Ricans looking to get at me.

Trev, being a revolutinary comes with its consequences. It takes brave souls to risk it all to fight the injustices of the world. I applaud your efforts. Hopefully some day college kids in twenty years will wear T-Shirts with your image on them. Viva la revelution. Yo, talk to Spicoli aboot his Chester, PA contacts he can arm you and get you some bullet proof vesting. I think it's time to get some weapons. Non violent protests usually don't accomplish anything. Just look at today, the 4th, we had to musket them Brits. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

Good luck, Trev. Try and stay off the radar.

8. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    if what you are saying is true, good luck brother.

its a little late now, but you should have realized that Facebook is the CIA's wet dream come true.

9. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk&list=PLBEBED7D94FEE3228&shuffle=331

LUKE YOUVE SWITCHED OFF YOUR TARGETING COMPUTER! Whats wrong?

10. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
  11. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
    go to bridgeport connecticut

12. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
  13. trevolution

Feb 16, 2012
  14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Maybe the girl called the cops

15. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Are you that sex offender I saw on the news the other night?

16. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    I thought this might be about a proposal to utilize drones to locate and target rogue surfers violating summer swimming beach and surfing hour ordinances in VB.

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Were you & Starchy birthed on Plum Island, TurdRev?

18. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
  19. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Do they even have those in VB? If so, then the cavalry of shredders should charge those shores in pure oceanic mutiny. Damn ordinances and writs. If any drone strikes on rogue surfers or the summer solstice emerge, we implore the community to stay the course and disarm these ammunitions.