Since When?

Discussion in 'Weather and Surf Forecasting' started by chicharronne, Jul 24, 2013.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Here in Va, the temps have been horrendous. It's hotter than 10,000 hells. The weatherman yesterday said the temps will drop to high of 82 by Thursday. then said that it's all down hill for the rest of the year, due to July being the hottest month of the year.
    I do A/C and refrigeration, and historically, August is hell month. when I first started I had a wooden walk in cooler that was messed up by another "tech". changed a valve with one 3x bigger, then opened it all the way. I put the proper valve back, adjusted it to proper superheat, but was having a hard time getting the temp down past 50. I was discussing this with an old timer who told me, "your problem is it's August, just wait a day." I did and it finally got to temp.

AND another thing, seems like our weather people aren't allowed to predict rain for the weekends during touron season.

2. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Global climate change. Now I will duck and cover, while the flame fest begins.

3. Bill Cosby's nephew

Bill Cosby's nephew Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    **** you Jeremy Wheeler and your daily surf report!
    "Surf is pretty small out there today, but great for the swimmers"

4. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    I was ducking and covering for the last 2 weeks. the Sun is intense here. You're probably noticing temps of 98.6 or more. mostly on your head, since it seems to be permanently embedded up your azz. LOL.

5. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Or you could be an adult. For once. So chemtrails are real, and climate change is whacko? Did that secret planet heading towards earth hit you yet?

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Well, I was spray painting "I'm awesome" on the side of my pinto yesterday, so I am sure I have soemthing to do with killing the ozone layer and producing more heat for everyone. Sorry bout that, but I am still awesome!

7. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Global warming is directly linked to the internet.

Have you ever thought about all the ink that is used on every single website? I could show you hours of youtube clips about all the hazardous chemicals required to produce the internet ink not to mention the coal and oil that it takes to produce it.

How about every tree that has been cut down for all these webpages? Did you know that our rainforests are being decimated for these webpages and children are slaving away in sweatshops turning these trees into the webpages we use every day.

It's a sad, dirty internet world we live in.... Let's talk about refrigerators to take our minds off it for a while, that'll be fun.

8. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    No, Chemtrails are real and so is global climate change. If you're referencing Planet X (Nibiru), we'll see.
    http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...j5j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.dzMaKgxJebg

I wrote LOL so don't get yer bowels in an uproar.

9. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    hey, Brewski, here's something about planet X you've probably seen.
    I figgered you've done your "research" in order to form your opinion.
    It kept getting removed due to BBC copy right infringement.
    that just happens to be my middle name Brujo Copyrightinfringement Chicharronne.

[video=youtube;YGHKmOzBVJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGHKmOzBVJs[/video]

10. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    NASA admits 10th planet? That would be difficult, since Pluto is no longer considered a planet.

11. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    I wrote LOL so don't get yer bowels in an uproar.[/QUOTE]

Does anyone have surf footage from Planet Uranus? Probably sh***y quality photos.

12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Now that is effin hilarious

13. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Missed this one. Great post, brah. Enjoyed it. Was that verifiable fact you are now displaying on your door done with matte or gloss? Did you clear coat after? Just curious because it's a hell of a concept.

14. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    just when i thought you couldn't possibly get any dumber.......you go and totally redeem yourself!!!

will this inspire archy to quit posting?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  15. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
  16. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Honestly, I had no idea what you were alluding to in your first post. It was a scattered mix of sentences that sounded like you were asking why July seems to be hotter than August now a days. To which I replied, climate change, which is a legitimate reason why we are seeing odd weather patterns and seasons. I said nothing about you being a crazy conspiracy theorists. I said I was ducking from the flame fest, as I know there are a few hard core right wingers on the forum that deny any global climate change (despite 1000's of studies that point to the same conclusion). You know, you don't have to be an asshole to everyone that doesn't see eye to eye with all of your far out theories. In this case, I was agreeing that the weather has been rather strange. Hopefully, one day when you become an adult, you will realize that civil conversations are more meaningful.

17. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    your totally right BE. couldn't agree more, but this is SI. your dealing with every personality defect in the book. that's why we like it! civil conversation usually doesn't stand much of a chance on these forums.

18. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    Def went with the gloss and no clear coat. In 6 months when it wears off, i'm going to paint "You wish you were me" on it. It's a never ending billboard!

19. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    New or old Pinto?

20. Zeroevol

Jun 22, 2009
    2012 turbo edition