Emass: Most Prolific Poster?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by ClemsonSurf, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Ho Bra. Got out 2day in monsta swizell.. 2 to 9 foot on da setz fo reelz. Getting mo betta every sesh fo sho... Tink I layed down my first rad turn. erbody turned and went "hooo, sick turn Brah." I wuz like "whoa"

2morrow I'm gone try to get out to da breakkaz... 2day wuz just da white wash.

2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Seen all his fights, that one with Gannon was a good one but I believe they agreed on standing and banging only and instead he did take downs and sh*t to tire him out, anything goes still but be a man and hold up your end of the bargain ya know

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Ya there was some controversy with that brawl. Surprised we haven't heard Starchy's take on it! Neither of those two had much of any takedown or ground game back then. Kimbo only trained some jits after his arrival to UFC from Strikeforce.

Gannon is one large SOB. Drilling with him was a trip. He's so wide that my knees wouldn't even touch the ground when I had him in full mount so I wasn't really able to get knees up in his armpits and control his arms. I kind of had to lay heavy on his stomach/chest by pushing off my toes with a wide base and grind my chin into him as a diversion. Guy is so big that he was able to buck hips and bump me off balance with some ease. I like side control anyway over full mount. I've got some cool unorthodox subs from full mount but side control lets me get north/south and into unexpected things like darce chokes and also over/under shoulder choke Von Flue style which NO guy expects when he thinks he has a guillo on you.

4. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Ya brah, mabes you can takes me out in da 8 to 10 fo sum lessons, eh?? Bet you got da skillz to da max I can get mo betta wit!!!

5. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Sometimes I wonder which one of you regulars made this account lol

6. bungalowparkbob

bungalowparkbob Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Emass: Most obnoxious poster for sure. At first I was impressed with his analytical (albeit dangerous and kooky) approach, now I just hope he doesn't chime in. But that obviously NEVER happens.

7. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Maybe you're the most obnoxious troll brah!! Too bad you chimed in with the haterade!!

The cats on here didn't fancy my diligent approach. I still use it and share it at times but I've lowered the word count significantly in my posts as to not hurt your brains. The collegiate lexicon was a bit over the top for many here, said them. So I dumbed it down to MceeDees picture menu level. I save the in-depth dialogue for PMs with those who are quite helpful and down to earth. The rest of the time, I jump in the comic threads to have fun with the brahs and then try and help some of the noober-than-me kooks with any knowledge I've managed to Matrix into myself through the several months of obsessive learning and enjoyment in surfing.

Work on reaching indifference instead of the hate Brazos. It's a lot less strenuous!! Don't get lost on your way back under that rock of yours.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2013
  8. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You train with Slater too brah?

9. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Broseffy, there have been a lot of cats that have come and gone in UFC over the years. When I started my MMA training 5 years ago it was at one of the most competitive gyms in the Northeast and he was one of a couple guys that had made it to the big show. MMA is a culture where the top guys are fairly tangible both to the fans and those who compete or at least avidly train. I didn't say I schooled the dude, simply that I've trained with him on multiple occasions from having the same home base. It's unfortunate that you take a statement that is hardly self-promoting and more conversational to guys on here that were tending to the exact topic and attack it because of your low self-esteem. There are probably some over-exposed fat broads (i.e. beached whales) in the sand at your break that would be more than willing to give you the hug you need.

Keep it up and we will have to meet at the break soon. You're not worth the effort to travel to the Garbage State and Massholes would eat you alive as soon as you stepped on Commonwealth soil so I figure we meet halfway at a midpoint neutral site in RI. Nah brah, your chowdah is minors. You do enough damage to yourself with each word you type so I'll let you be your own demise son.

10. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Boom! face! ....Emass round-housing multiple fools, ninja style. hahaha. NYNJ, maybe the passive aggressive approach ain't your thing.

11. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    True dat. If you're gonna step to peeps you at least need some fairly potent ammo. This whole 6th grade quiver he's got of "no, you are", "I know you are but what am I?", or "your mother" makes me think of the kids we stuffed in lockers back in small kid time. That and Pee Wee Herman.

The jackazz formerly known as nynj will from here be referred to as Pee Wee or Paul Reubens.

12. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    i bet he's got a ball of foil bigger then pee wee's.

13. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    And the heels on his white shoes are even bigger. Get this...he's even got a pal named Francis Buxton!!!! This nerd and BCN could be best friends!!! Soulmates.

14. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Emass: I don't really follow MMA or UFC, but my sons do; so I know who you're talking about. Both my boys wrestled in MS and HS. My younger son was also training in BJJ and boxing for awhile. I was involved with Philippine martial arts (****aw and Kali) until last Sept when the surfing bug bit me.

15. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Your boys are disciplined, tough and athletic then! Are they on boards too? Filipino MA is great stuff. I try to get as much exposure to different MA disciplines as possible. Like Judo and Aikido, there's a ton to take from each of them to integrate in your MMA. Jeet-Kune-Do (Bruce Lee's style) is perhaps the precursor to MMA and training that in its pure form gives you so much. My MMA background has helped my entry to surfing a ton because of balance, core strength, and rotational forces. The only thing that held me back at first was the flatter feet needed on a board compared to always being on the ball of your foot on a mat.

Great stuff, get your boys back in it!!

16. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Said the guy that everyone laughs at (not with) on a daily basis.
    The title of this thread should have been "Emass - Biggest Kook ever?" And the answer would have been a resounding yes.
    And I'm sure it's the same in your "real" life as well. I would bet that everyone at you HOME BREAK wishes you never picked up surfing. You probably annoy everyone everywhere you go all the time.
    Usually guys that got stuffed in lockers go on the interweb and talk about how they stuffed kids in lockers. And how they train with the toughest guys in the world.... Gotta be tough somewhere. Everyone will believe you in a chat room.

17. Bill Cosby's nephew

Bill Cosby's nephew Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Sometimes I feel like the lone EMass advocate on this site

18. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    not well played. no wit. very obvious your upset. emass has some of the best posts on here and your bummed somehow? for what? he not proper enough? oh...your one of those self-proclaimed 'normal' people. LOL!! maybe go hangout with Archy in his bunker while Emass bangs your moms. you can get into his pit and rub lotion on your skin while complaining about EMO seeds (Emass Modified Organisms) taking over the world!

19. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    BOOM! How you like dem apples?!

AO/OO - how cute is it that Pee Wee Herman & Francis Buxton posted back to back? Pee Wee's gonna be pissed though when he finds out that there's no longer so much room for activities in Mrs. Buxton's garage now that Francis set up a board making station next to his easy bake oven. No more room for karate in the garage!!! No worry beef curry brahs!! Francis has the ill collection of action figures, pogs, and Pokemon stuff. He's even got a pair of women's panties they can sniff that he scoffed from Lord & Taylor last time his promiscuous mom brought him to the mall.

Stoke for days at the Buxton residence!!!!!

20. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! i can't breathe that was so money!! that was so beautiful i have to go find a tissue... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.