Urgent !! Must read

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Cuck Taylor, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    hello all. It has come to my attention what may be the most terrible personality that has ever struck the scene of surfing... a kid I know here in Maine tells me This Jimmy Vegas character is his cousin. Jimmy Vegas is a pop star wanna be who uses surfing as part of his niche, just follow the link and see for yourself. Jimmy Vegas is from SC so i expect a response regarding this aberration from specific members whom hail from the Carolina's...

please for surfing's sake please help. As South Park put it, someone has placed the bar so very very low. lets help raise it. FOLLOW LINK !!

[video=youtube;gSRfS0utVgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSRfS0utVgQ[/video]

2. lisurfr

lisurfr Active Member

Jun 10, 2013
    Wow ... that's really bad. No real surfing and it reminds me of Vanilla ICE. Some of us know how far that guy got .... not real far. I agree with your comment .... let's try to raise the bar here ... shouldn't be too hard

3. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    we need a real hater right about now.... yankee I summon you

4. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    You guys are nuts, that's kick ass!

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You're obsessed with me, chuck-chuck. You keep seeking me out. I've never been idolized, nay, stalked, like this before. Such an honor!

You couldn't have completed your assignment by now, that being reading every one of my posts. Suggestion: sit in a dark damp room (oh wait, that's your actual apartment) with your bro-friend clem for your mini-troll-convention & conduct yourselves accordingly.

In any event, you can now, finally, go completely nuts on the forum all the way through next week. It's your wet dream come true: unmitigated & unchecked posting mania at last, all yours, you & clem stroking & poking one another, giggling & snuffling in each other's private uh posts. It's fun when you post drivel, chuck-chuck - - but, honestly, you're boring the hell outta me.

I'm out. CR-bound.
    Where, thankfully, wooden 25' planks & troll inland new england poseurs are disallowed. You'd know something about that, wouldn't ya chuck-chuck?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  6. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Aren't these dudes on Billabong's record?

I thought the video was entertaining and completely a joke. Most of those surfers rip harder than most on here. More than a few SENC stand outs.

7. Henny

Henny Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2011
    ...so uh...when do they start murdering each other?

8. Lipsmacker

Lipsmacker Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Fn terrible. UUUNNGGHH!!!!

9. Lipsmacker

Lipsmacker Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Babes and waves = Boats and hoes

10. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Now im going to go turn up the volume on some Zeppelin.....

11. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Come on DizzleLizzleRouen! You know that's how we roll!!! Babes an' Waves... I'm gonna be singing that all day now. And now I'm hungry for Chick Filet Auughh...
    Charles, If you are looking for us buoys from the dirty south to bash that work of art... It's not gonna happen, That's how our crews do.. Babes an' Waves...

12. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Where the hell have y'all been? I'm surprised to see the irony lost on so many here. I know folks up in Maine have weird senses of humor, but come on Chuck!
    Jimmy's been around for a long time, although he's not as active as he used to be... he's still around though.

Most EC surfers don't know the REAL way to progress your surfing: Make it rain with WAFFLE FRIES!
    It worked for Ben and Mikey Powell, Cam Richards, Knox Harris, Gorkin, Mason Barnes, etc...

13. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Oh yeah: HAVE FUN YANK!

I'm yealouse raight 'boot mew...

14. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Most Interesting.jpg

15. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    Then what James Cameron says is true , someone has lowered the bar so low it's never coming back. I'm glad there is 0% spillage of this southern filth north of the mason Dixon line.

16. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Don't chastise me brahs, but I only like 5 South Park episodes ever. The ones I do like are amazing efforts of comic brilliance. That includes the Janes Cameron episode about raising the bar. So classic.

17. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    only one and a half years til i can bail on the cesspool known as the north for dixie!!!

18. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I guess y'all just don't know how to have a good time then, Chuck.

19. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Scissor me timbers!!! I love South Park! And I love me some Babes an' Waves...

20. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Lesbos!!!!!!!!!! That one is hilarious! Also love the Make Love not Warcraft episode.