Urgent !! Must read

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Cuck Taylor, Aug 28, 2013.

1. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    New Englanders tend to be a dour bunch.

2. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    When I think of the south I think of a bunch of well mannered gentlemen who hold doors for ladies and still go to church. I like the old south don't get me wrong. But seriously guys this jimmy Vegas stuff is such garbage. It seems like there's quite the Vegas following on swellinfo. What's with the Afro culture in skinny white dudes?? I really don't see the point.

3. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    Well, I do declayah!! Another case of sarcasm being lost in the webisphere....

4. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Yep.

Chuck, do a little research on the Jimmy Vegas timeline. Most of that stuff was from back when MySpace was popular--and let's not forget Bryce from The Wild Lyfe and his rapping antics.
    I just don't understand how you can't see the comedy in his act. It ruins the joke having to explain to someone that it's all a joke.

5. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Really......?

When I think of the south I think of Porter Ridge and Tickle........and dudes killing gators.....and skoal...........and mudwompin'.............the Hatfields and McCoy's..........Honey Boo Boo.....

Oh man, speaking of Honey Boo Boo, I watched an episode this past Sunday and I swear I almost vomited. I swear, I am NOT exagerrating I almost threw-up. Wow.........

6. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Stewartonians do not joke.

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Don't forget the zombies who eat peoples faces off

8. East Coast Grom Tour

East Coast Grom Tour Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Who would ever take our video seriously. First of all, There are some guys in this that flat out RIP. When making this video we intended to have kooks like yourself take it way to seriously and start hatin. Great job Charles from Maine. That being said, you have no right passing judgment on any of the characters in this video and you damn sure don't have any right bashing Jimmy Vegas. I go by QP you can watch my part towards the end of the video. I'm the fat guy that don't give a **** what clowns like you think about me our my friends. Your probably sitting at your desk right now at your dead end job scanning pron sites or eBay looking for the best deal on soft top surfboards so you can go down to your local beach and claim to be a surfer. Get a clue barney.

9. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Ahh, it's you, you SOB. You won the goshdang caption contest. Wasn't winning championships with the Bulls enough? No, you've got to win sunglasses, too

10. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Hahahaha! No sh*t!

*PJB maybe it is an intrawebs conspiracy after all!!!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  11. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Um, these guys are fu**ing fantastic. First of all, this has GOT to be somewhat of a joke. Definitely a play on boats and hoes. Anyone who can actually surf could never stoop to that level and be serious. If that is in fact their version of a pop-culture joke, I think it's all time. That is in no way a serious video. Ben B would never be ni that video unless he was vary away that its all a joke.

12. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    I don't know man. Something ain't right. When I won in December I got a sh!tty watch and four bars of wax, ok. Then a few weeks later they changed the prize to a skateboard.......a friggin skateboard. Good lord, man, I would take the skateboard.

And I was totally robbed for last weeks match. Plus, they edited out my last sentence. Prudes.

To make matters worse, I didn't get instructions with the watch, so I can't even set it. I swear I can't figure it oot. Call me stupid. Then they send me two bars of Tropical wax and two cool. Tropical? I'm from New Jersey not Puerto Rico. Ya know what it is that I be sayin' ?

Oh Spicoli, you said you only like 5 episodes of South Park somewhere on this site. Wow, that's just so wrong. How dare you. Those two guys are pure genius. The Best, man, The Best.

Hey I haven't watched this video y'all are talking aboot in this here thread. As I have said I don't look at many of the links y'all constantly post on here. Should I look?

"STUPID"

Hey, who said that?

"Idiot, can't figure out how to set a watch !!"

Oh come on, be nice now.........such hurtful words. Hey anybody want a Shark watch for some photo concentration perception?

13. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Tropical wax, an incomplete watch, prize changes, I don't know man, something smells fishy...the skateboard would've been a way cooler prize.

14. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    All this North vs South sh!t has given me an idea for a surf documentary. I'm gonna call it 'Surfing's Civil War'.
    I don't want any Pros, just all of us guys who surf but work, go to school, or are just bums.
    The premise: The 'North' (us guys from above Virginny) invade the South again and head down to y'all's breaks to do battle with you Southron boys. Filming will be this Winter. Gives me an excuse to get out this frozen wasteland.
    I can get the video equipment to pull this off. I know one of Bam Margera's camera guys. He's a tweeker so I can kick him around until he lets me borrow his stuff.
    Who's in? The first 'battle' will be in the battle of OBX
    Who's in?

15. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Oh yeah, I can't pay you guys money, but I will supply the beer and whiskey. And maybe some popcorn shrimp.

16. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    boats and hoes boats and hoe!!!!

17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    With the addition of popcorn shrimp i'm so in!

18. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    This here makes me want to get some waffle fries, run down to the too-short "rebuilt" Crystal Pier and farking MAKE IT RAIN!

Only correction would be that Chuck is a carpenter--quickly becoming my only point of respect for him. I mean really, how can someone have Tosh as his freaking avatar yet have a complete inability to recognize satire!?!?

Chuck must think Paul Fisher and Wilko are serious with all the material they put out....

19. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    You had me at "WHISKEY."

20. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    How about a few logs of Skoal, a new pair of jean shorts, a #3 hat and a short book that's on a 3rd grade reading level. If you think I can handle it, maybe a 4th grade reading level as long as you make sure that there are no words that exceed 5 letters. Those are usually the tricky words. If you're feeling generous, you can replace the second disc from the third season of "The Dukes of Hazzard." I broke that disc while using it as a toothpick and a backscratcher during the race last week.