9' Stewart Performance Noserider

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by RobG, Jul 22, 2013.

1. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    For sale is a pretty rare Stewart longboard surfboard, a Colin McPhillips Performance Noserider. Stewart hasn't made this model for years since Colin went to a different shaper so they are harder to find. It has Colin's signature glassed on the deck right above the tailblock for authenticity.

The board is 9' x 23 1/8" x 3 1/8" with about a 19" nose and 14.5" tail. It has a wider nose outline with full 50/50 rails for solid noserides but then tapers into a pulled in rounded squash tail with harder rails to add turning performance. It's a great all around longboard for someone who likes to noseride and also crank some turns. It's a single fin, triple stringer with a nice wood tailblock to give it a more classic look.

Since the board is older it shows some signs of wear and has had a few repairs but it is solid and watertight. Still a great looking board and a really fun board to surf.

I am asking $450 but would be willing to trade for another single fin longboard. I'm looking for a more dedicated noserider and would be willing to add some cash for the right board. Really interested in a Bing Levitator or similar wide tailed noseriders.

Located in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach NC area.

IMG_0875.jpg IMG_0877.jpg IMG_0876.jpg IMG_0878.jpg

2. AtanticO

AtanticO Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2013
    somebody buy that. good board

3. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Thanks man! Definitely a fun board.

4. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    that board is sweet if i didnt have one already id buy it lol

5. Mad Atom

Mad Atom Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    How about interest free for 18 months?

6. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Sold, now on the hunt for a Levitator.

7. johhnyutah

johhnyutah Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Somebody got a deal... I rode a Colin McPhillips performance lb and loved it, it was a rocket, and was a decent noserider as well!

8. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Yeah man, I am kind of sad to see it go but it's time for something new.

9. Jai-Guru

Jai-Guru Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I'm wondering if you would have kept that board if it was 9-6"...9 feet is pretty short for a nose rider. Hopefully there will be no sellers remorse. Let us know how the Levitator works...:)

10. RobG

RobG Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2010
    I wouldn't have kept it. It was a good noserider for me (I only weigh 140lbs) but since it is more performance oriented it likes a steeper section and I want to try something that will still noseride on a more slopey wave. I think the narrow tail and harder rail worked against it where as a more dedicated noserider would have a little flip in the tail and 50/50 rails all the way through. Plus a wider square tail as opposed to the baby squash on the Stewart.

I'm stoked to get the Levitator and see how she goes!

11. Jai-Guru

Jai-Guru Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I've got a 9-6 In the Pink Takayama that loves lined up mush but turns into a tank when things get steep. You have to pick the right day for a noserider to be sure...did you see the Duct Tape today at Huntington, all the best tankers were there. The boards had to be single fin, 12 LBs or more and no leashes...:cool:

12. regan

regan New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Hey There,
    If anyone's interested I might part with my 9'4" Stewart Performance Noserider.
    I purchased in in 2005 or 2006 and has never been used.
    Please let me know if you have an offer.
    Thanks
    IMG_0662.JPG IMG_0682.JPG IMG_0685.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    It's never even touched water? What the!

14. regan

regan New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    had a few other boards--so never took this one out.
    IMG_0682.JPG IMG_0685.JPG IMG_0686.JPG

15. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  16. Blackfish

Blackfish Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2013
    Im interested, check your PM's