Free Surfboards

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by sonfollowerssurf, Feb 8, 2013.

1. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Wayne, your faux-virgin-white child-tempting van needs at least an oil change. Why don't you go tend to that.

Because your crap has exhausted every sane individual on this forum. And we need a rest from you.

That's what you & all the proselytizing self-righteous bettter-than-thou whack jobs are ultimately very good at: wearing down sane people with your inane, nutso-de-facto 'logic' that people just get tired of hearing.

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    ps -- strongly recommended that you see the movie 'Religulous' - - I'd pay to hear your shrieks of outrage upon your viewing of this new American classic flick.

3. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Can I get a definition on inane. Not a big movie guy. You should try Noah's Ark with Noah Snyder. These guys might be able to convince you that people have a past, can change,and follow Christ.I still cannot figure out the problem that quiver full of you have. There are a certain few always responding. I have spoken personally to some of you in SI world via phone. The guys with the - never call. The guys with+ show great support. You guys are the ones with the problem. How about this: Why don't you nominate one of your guys to come out and observe one of the free surf camps, free board program, or just one of our gatherings. He or she will see something truly genuine, not a rehearsed propped up look what I did show. I will never lose my cool over this. Just speaking the TRUTH which sets you FREE.

4. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    According to Websters

Inane: 1:empty, insubstantial
    2: lacking significance, meaning, or point : silly <inane comments>

5. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Thank you. I can sleep now.

6. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Don't forget to say your prayers.

7. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    You know the drill.

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You don't have a license on the truth.
    Your above-it-all self-righteous belief makes you very dangerous to all humans.
    More people have died in the name of hayzeus effing keerist than any other war.
    Care to explain why you people put millions of non-christians in torture devices in Europe, for centuries, in order to get them to accept your lawd?
    Care to explain why you people backed the nazis in WWDeux, as they obliterated christians, jews & anyone else in their way?

We don't want to hang out with you.
    We don't want to hear your programmed invectives about what you believe in.
    We don't want you hijacking thread after thread.

Frankly, wayne, you should be banned for hijacking.

No one else spews your hoo-hah except self-righteous religious zealots. You're equal to the Muslims who say that infidels are those who don't believe in Allah, Mohammad & the rest of that mess. According to you & your types, people who don't believe in hayzeus as the solution to it all are evil, bad, morally corrupt, clueless, a**holes, or whatever negative that you choose to peg them as.

If anyone else on here said, for example, that the only surfboards worthy of human faith were X-brand boards, and kept repeating that & repeating that, ad nauseum, because that's what they believe & that's their passion, well wtf do you think people would do. STFU already with your uninformed subjective opinions, that's what.

Keep your religious mysticism & mind control crap posing as good deeds to yourself, sparky.

Here is about surfing not some ancient screed yah yah written by humans & passed off thousands of years later by underpaid nutbags seeking explanations for why their kid died of cancer or why they live in a trailer park instead of Trump Plaza; you keep blabbering about the word of a supreme being who is never seen but often felt, who slaughters humans who don't believe in his arse but doesn't slaughter others who profess faith, but oops, sometimes those faithful do get slaughtered, well, what can you do, he's a busy guy, mistakes happen.

What was the Indo earthquake/tsunami, where 500k people died....did those people, those children, bet on the wrong horse??
    They bet on Allah. Is that why they died according to you??
    Anyone who says they have the answer is a pompous phony jackass with ulterior motives / goals.

There are no answers.
    For you to pose as one who has the answers, and for you to pose those fictions to little children, tempting them as you do with gifts and surfboards to lure them into your den of hypocrisy and myths is flat effing wrong wrong wrong. Morally, ethically & on any human scale.

And you friggin know it, pervert.

GTFO

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Perfect!

And with that we should lock this thread. That concludes this morning discussion children, back to our regular scheduled programming.

10. im way better than you

im way better than you Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2008
    You mad bro?

11. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    IDK .. maybe a college philosophy department would like to use this thread as a case study in arguments. ;)

There are lots of examples, including "Ad hominim", "Ecological Fallacy ", "False Attribution", and certainly "Argumentum ad nauseum" to name some subsections for those who dig this kind of stuff.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

12. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    HAHA, It would certainly be entertaining to hear a class discuss this thread and then form their own opinions.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Good one, yah, it would either turn into WW3 or a snoozefest.

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Maybe toss a handful of weapons in the middle of the room to spice things up a bit? Not too many though, just enough so that they have to fight for them, leaving the weak vulnerable.

15. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    Why do they call you Yankee? Are you a Yankees fan. This is way off the subject, btw how can someone hijack there own thread? Next thread I start I will make sure I put Jesus in the topic so any body that I might offend will not participate.

16. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Why not start your next bible-thumpin' post on Swaylocks? See how far along you get there.

17. sonfollowerssurf

Oct 9, 2012
    By far this has been the most spirited forum to participate. By the looks of things some of you guys spend an awful lot of time on SI. ? When there are waves why are you on SI. Give some other people a chance to participate. I am sure some people really like what is going on here. Can I get an AMEN.

18. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Wow- it's interesting how mad people get at Jesus. And even more interesting how over 29 pages that Wayne hardly talks about - and doesn't even come close to pushing his views on anyone. Actually it's others talking more about God then Wayne! All Wayne was asking for was donating boards and people get all bent out of shape over nothing...

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    This would probably be a good idea instead of saying Free Surfboards.

20. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Ah yeah, there you go again....there's that passive-aggressive spew that you guys love to pull. What, are you trained in it? 'You guys are angry, so you're not rational, while we're just talkin' about our luv for hayzeus man.' Spare us the sanctimonious yah yah, slick.

No one is mad, no one is angry, no one hates you. A lot of us rational thinkers simply understand that your proselyting is a screen for ulterior motives, be it creeping out on little kids, scamming money through tax-free church collections or just running profitable games on people in the name of 'your lawd.'

And we don't like it. Getting sucker-punched repeatedly by you people.....it got old a few centuries ago, podnah.

This is a SURF FORUM. Not the place for you people to continually hijack the threads with your hue & cry to your religious beliefs. No matter what the vehicle. Your white van is running, wasting gasoline & fouling the atmosphere; go now.