Free Surfboards

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by sonfollowerssurf, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Who hurt you Yankee? We're here for you but you have to talk to us. Why ya so mad Lil Buddy? Put your head on my shoulder, let it all out.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    yankee is easily the angriest girl on this forum. rcarter is her other profile she posts under. one hateful persona isn't enough for this mental hospital local. this chick is cooked in the head and will attack any and everybody for the littlest thing. creepy one

3. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I do not want to hijack your Epic Concert Thread, but why is that on a SURF FORUM? At least I stick with the subject of surfing/surfboards. FREE SURFBOARDS/FREE SURF CAMPS!

4. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    You are one to talk about multiple accounts/personalities OceanO or should I say AtlanticO or perhaps NJSHREDMACHINE. Why don't you pick a persona and go FU@K yourself rather than jumping into this ***** fest?

Because it is in the all discussion section and not the surf section. And yes you do stick with surfing/surfboards/god/jesus...

5. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    AtanticO is fairly obvious and i don't hide it. i got a 1 week timeout and was reborn (hahaha) OceanO.

thought the tears in your eyes from a 1 point infraction made you want to bail? from murder threats none the less. you've threatened to kill people a lot on this forum. what a nut. your one weird chick yankee/rcarter/NJshredmachine

6. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Oh Yes Thank You Very Much For Adding the FATHER/SON/HOLY SPIRIT!!!!!!

7. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    this is the real yankee/rcarter. bet she'll threaten to kill me now that i exposed who she really is
    download (1).jpg

8. natkitchen

natkitchen Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Wow, this is getting heavy...

9. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You're too short, clemmy. Besides you might try to lure me into your white van, sparky.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Where to even start with the second coming of archy? Then again....why bother?

Dood, at least the shredmachine or njplayuh or whatever he posted as was semi-amusing at times. And, he left a legacy, it must be said: pier shotting, 23 footers & bench offs. You, on the other hand, are unoriginal and, well, boring. At least contribute something to the joust, clown, instead of schoolyard taunting.

So instead of talking above your pay grade, sparky, just sit back & watch us fence, which we've been doing for quite awhile here without your injections of uselessness.

Somewhere out there is a contrail. It's stopped moving. We expect a full report from you. Hurry along now.

11. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    exactly, you've been doing this for quite some time. doesn't it get old? do you ever post in a thread without being angry at some point? nope. do you ever have a different opinion then someone else without attacking them? nope. you have a gnarly superiority complex. nothing you've ever posted is worth reading. your a cancer on this forum. people cringe when they've seen you posted. that's the truth. stop it

12. RIsurfer

RIsurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2012
    I'm a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    1st if you read the civil war posts you would realize I would never call myself yankee or anything with NJ in the name (no offense Yankee or other northerners) being a southern boy born and raised.

2nd My post about the 1 point infraction was regarding the hipocrsy of the whole thing. As you stated I have made far more direct and violent threats to you and Emass and both of you were big boys about it and argued back with me. I simpliy warn ECswells that he is not in HI anymore and to watch his bashing of a state that his a high rate of shootings and he cries to the admin and I get an infraction.

BTW not that I would tattle like ECswells did but you do know you just copped to a banable infraction i.e. creating another account after your first one is banned? But you know I guess this is par for the course now days considering we draw red lines then do nothing when they are crossed.

14. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Please watch out for Wayne's van then bro.

15. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    yeah ok..... just sick of seeing this whole Free Surfboards thread and all the other antagonistic/mean posts about stupid sh!t. it's so rare to see posts from from yankee/rcarter that aren't running people down. im guilty of it also from time to time, as most SI posters are, but your on another level. especially yankee. but rcater gets downright violent, loves to make death threats, constantly talk about murders in general and say super CRAZY sh!t. then he'll delete his posts then act innocent. why even post? your life really that bad? is this forum the only place people pay attention to you? you really so much better then the world around you? meds run out? your therapist run out of suggestions or something?

16. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Slick the only post I recall ever deleting is the one with the poll about Emass and I apologized for getting to mad and stated why I deleted it. Never tried to hide it. If any of my violent post are deleted it's from the mods/admin. Make no mistake I very much believe in an eye for an eye and would never hide my true feelings by deleting a post. Bomb Syria, send Seal Team 6 to kill Putin and nuke North Korea to in to the stone age! There now you know my true persona, war mongering right wing southern republican! I hunt, dip Kodiak (even while surfing), believe the rebel flag is historic not offensive and think bringing back firing squads and public hangings would deter crime from these little punks like the one that shot the 13 month old in GA and got life + 105 years, what a damn joke. Start executing these idiots and do so publicly and maybe it will scare some sense into the rest of the punk @ss thugs out there.

American by birth, southern by the grace of FUC&IN GOD!!!!!!!!!

17. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    I like the cut of your jib son. But Obama would never kill Putin. they are both in the KGB together.

18. beachbreak

beachbreak Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2008
    I am a Christian by definition. By definition, according to the Bible, sonfollower is an anti-christ.

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Very true my man. Also that made me laugh so hard coffee shot out my nose!

Best post of all 32 pages!!!!!!!!

20. OC&SC-83

OC&SC-83 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Bunch of Haters. Has anyone who's responded actually seen how sonfollower goes about his business when giving these boards away? I agree, I see how he sounds (the pushy Christian), but man - try not to spew all that venom when you don't know. He's giving kids surfboards.

Sonfollower, let it die man. You officially started doing yourself a disservice 20 pages ago... You overstate. You obviously have more productive/positive things to do than reply on this thread.

I'm gonna go say a prayer I have the strength to not click on this thread again...