'Going Feral' Roy's upcoming book...

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Roy Stuart, Oct 27, 2013.

1. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    my dojo is the CobraKai gym. never heard of it? google it fools. No Mercy.

2. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013

3. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    A man confronts you on the street he is the enemy, and enemy desrves no mercy. Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy Sir!!!!

4. Roy Stuart

Roy Stuart Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    If you just change it to 'a man doesn't confront you and he's in his own street' you have US foreign policy in a nutshell.

5. Cuck Taylor

Cuck Taylor Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    Roy the makaha did very well today

6. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    no one said being top dog on this rock was easy or nice.

7. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    If it wasn't for the brave sacrifices of the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces during WW2, you guys would be speaking Japanese and your women would be geishas. You are a cool cat, and a core surfer, but don't even try to post on a U.S. surf forum and start spewing that crap you smelly kiwi bastard.

8. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    My vote for best post ever on SI, at least in my time here. I've got two grandfathers in the grave who were medaled (or pinned, as we say here) for WW2 efforts. Grandmother's about to join her beau above as of today's turn of events with her health so thanks for a great post that reminds me of what my parents' fathers and so many others did 70 something years ago.

9. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Keep talking Roy. NSA, FBI, CIA, and DHS are all listening. Keep talking and you'll earn yourself another 14 year offshore excursion. Your next thrilling book will be titled "Going Penal: Roy's in Guantanamo."

Roy, I know what you're thinking, but the answer is NO, they do not serve fresh fruit; NO, water-boarding is not what you think it is, and NO, you cannot receive Chuck's letters.

You don't understand US foreign policy because New-ZealMainelandia doesn't need one. First off, no one wants to invade you and take all the sheep you f**k, because in other countries, we f**k women. Second, the Aussies protect you because they don't want anyone bombing the island from which they harvest lambskin condoms, which they need when pounding the few remaining rank NZ vaginas (which now reside in OZ).

For the record I would like to state my absolute allegiance to the greatest nation on earth. Ooohhhh Sayy Can You Seeeee....

10. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    Jesus. man you have some demons.

11. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Agree 1000% SISURFDOGG! Roy your post about the USA is probably the most over the line thing I have seen on any forum you frequent. A good idea is to know your audience and as Surfdogg said this is an American forum, many here will disagree with you and your craft, religion and even politics but one thing will unite us, USA, USA, USA!!!!!! Land of the free and home of the brave for ever man and keep in mind These Colors Don't Run!

12. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    go surf your home made seamen demon surfboards that roy makes. usa number 2. the south number 1@! #beercigarettesandguns.

13. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    zzzzzzzing!!!!

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Is this supposed to be, like, a pithy remark, chock full of insight, understatement, maturity & savoir faire...? mirror mirror on the wall

chucka-boo-boo.....making friends wherever you go....did a load just get blown in your latex smokehouse mannequin? just get back from the barn where you stash your Iranian mullah garb? went out last night, dressed as pre-diet Oprah Winfrey, trying to glom pounds of candy from all your neighbors who know you're off your rocker?

Have you realized that you've made yourself into the tackling dummy of the SI Forum, boo-boo.

And now we realize that you hate American patriots. Sigh. You take all the benefits & advantages of being a free chucka-boo-boo but you would never pay the price for freedom.

Conclusion: you really should remove thine facial from betwixt gnome's crusty cheeks, come up for air & realize that......oh, what's the use...you luv your lil' sheep bangin' gnome da-da..

15. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    spot on ...

16. Cuck Taylor

Jul 6, 2013
    well the Obama admissitrstion just gave weapons to Syrian rebels, who Are linked to Al Qaeda, this is a troubling us foreign policy for sure. Domestic policy also says my current health insurance isn't good enough, I got a letter in the mail saying my policy doesn't meet the requirements, now I have to pay twice as much for health insurrance, I don't need health insurrance unless I blow my arm off etc.. But apparently Uncle Sam thinks otherwise. Obama care = Ponzi scheme. Obama giving weapons to rebels = our money out the door. No wonder china downgraded our treasury bills.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  17. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I dunno bout that. His posts on the holocaust are pretty far over the line.

18. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    I don't think you really have all your facts straight. But don't let that stop you.

19. Roy Stuart

Jan 27, 2013

Well, I disagree with the current US foreign policy, get over it.

Yeah and I disagree with Israeli policy too, sorry about that.

Anyway this photo just won a bronze at the 'Iris' professional photography awards...

[​IMG]

20. Roy Stuart

Jan 27, 2013

It seems to me that Charles is more of a patriot than you government groupies.