bodyboarders

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by BonerSurfs, May 25, 2007.

1. TommyP

TommyP Active Member

Mar 4, 2007
    I thought this ranting was over? why must you try to stir the pot again? we all know what the attitude is towards bodyboarding. We just happen to really like it. I stood up for 12 years of my life, I still do. I enjoy the versitility of a bodyboard more than a surfboard. I find drop knee to be more difficult than surfing ten fold. And the purest form of surfing is without a board... bodysurfing. whats next??? thats right, bodyboarding. Live and let live without trying to push your beliefs on people. I appreciate all views of a wave weather it be laying down, drop knee, or standing up. Colin is trying to make a carreer which he is doing very well at only because bodyboarding dosent get the respect it deserves enough to pay its pro riders anything because of attitudes like yours. and Jay and Vicki can do whatever they want, they are Jay and Vicki. please stop and think before getting mad at me for saying these things. open mindedness is godliness. cheers! enjoy monday!

2. Mezey

Mezey New Member

May 27, 2007
    ahhh old school skate night i remember that ****

3. TommyP

TommyP Active Member

Mar 4, 2007
    The good ol' days ay Mezey. Many a sweaty skate session were spent in that rink.
    R.I.P. Eatontown Roller Rink.

4. themathteacher

themathteacher Member

May 26, 2007
    Moving on

San Diego has been enjoying a NW swell that at the right times of the day (and when the wind is not howling) has been giving us headhigh sets. Going to sunset cliffs in the morning, hoping that the low tide on the reef will bowl out for a ripping good time.

Why am I posting this here? Because it's time to get back to what we love, the waves and surfing. Keep the stoke. :rolleyes:

5. phil hudson

phil hudson Well-Known Member

May 20, 2006
    hey who are you? i've spent the last 2 years going to the nazarene school and surfing the cliffs

6. themathteacher

themathteacher Member

May 26, 2007
    sunset cliffs

I haven't made it down to new break by the college, usually end up at osprey or luscombs since I start my drive off sunset cliffs drive. I've done north and south garbage with my fish among the longboarders but have not looked for a shortboard spot south of there.

How's the break? The only reason I don't go there is the drive, but if you think it's worth it I'll check it out. Supposed to be a NW/SW mix tomorrow from the fading N & building S but not much in size. Worth the drive?

7. MDSurfer

MDSurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Rant? Was my appeal for "Can't we just get along?" a rant? Hmmmmm. What. . . me worry? Sponge your little heart away.

8. TommyP

TommyP Active Member

Mar 4, 2007
    truth

Cheers then mate!

9. madman

madman New Member

Jun 11, 2007
    o man

eatontown roller rink skate nights
    those were the days

10. sorensoren

sorensoren Member

Dec 20, 2006
    If you sponge, then you have no friends

hahaha just noticed that! thats pretty funny

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eZ7dTPaA6w0

how's that for no friends?

1:44 secs into the video....lets see kelly slater do a full body air on a wave like that:D

11. wforkw

wforkw New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Boner

typical little punk bi#@h