Giants

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by JerseySurfRat89, Oct 13, 2008.

1. JerseySurfRat89

JerseySurfRat89 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2007
    :mad:just when i thought they were on a good roll, eli has to throw 3 interceptions...especially the last one

2. jimmycraxcorn

jimmycraxcorn Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2008
    it's because they suck. last year was luck. luck goes a long way apparently.

3. MidAtl BB069

MidAtl BB069 New Member

Sep 30, 2008
  4. StuckinVA

StuckinVA Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2007
  5. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    F- the Skins!!!

I would say yeahhh Cowboys but we all know they are taking it up their asses!!!!

6. DavidOlya

DavidOlya Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Screw all of that, the Eagles are turning around, going all the way.

7. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Well they don't suck....And that's coming from a Giants hater..But they are playing rather well lately. I think they just have a very easy schedule this year. Last year in the NFC playoff game. Brett Farve threw a interception which got them to the big game. That's it...they were a wild card...things went their way...and did what they had to do against NE.

But...this year will be different...yes they are on top right now. (cake walk schedule). Just wait till week 8 and on...their schedule is gonna get tough...and then we will see what they can do.

Anyway I can't believe I just gave the Giants credit. Blah...JETS JETS JETS.....

8. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2007
    The dysfunctional Team of the year...again: E - A - G - L - E - S...EAGLES!!!

9. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Let's face it.. Eagles suckkkkkkkkkkkkkk. End of story. Never won a Super Bowl. Fight me over it.... :D

10. BobTobias

BobTobias Member

Sep 23, 2008
  11. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Nahhhh, I'll just let you wallow in your wee little gully of warm pee all thew while you're wishing you could be allowed to hop on the Midnight Green n Black Band Wagon!

Ya see, we EAGLES fans only fight on Sundays... Oh and on rare ocassions Mondays, heck, Tuesdays sometimes. And then there was that Wednesday time. Oh and I rmemeber a Thursday beat down that was carried right into Friday morning. But alas, never on a Saturday. Oops, forgot, that Saturday a ways back when it just couldn't be helped.

So, OK, pick a place and time...

12. HEY! ....yea eagles suck......

13. eastcoast_sponger

eastcoast_sponger Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2008

haha i agree... sundays n mondays is wen we fight... n if ur dallas fan... u just had alota bad parenting ;)

14. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Dallas fan since I was 5. Don't ask why, just happened.

And time and place goes as follows... Philly, December 28th. :D :D :D :p

15. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Hope that last regular season game - in Philly against Dallas - actually has some meaning...For the Iggs that is. Hoping your team has flamed out by then...and that's always a possibility.

16. johnyevans11

johnyevans11 New Member

Oct 7, 2008
  17. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    At least I admit that 'my team' is on a streak of sucking a lot of dong especially with Tony HOMO out for 4 weeks with a broken finger. But by the looks of it now... I'm gonna go with, Dallas murders Eagles in Philly leaving Eagles wishing for next season and Dallas heading to the playoffs. Cheers! :D

18. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2007
    And it was his pinky finger no less...so Romo-a-Homo don't you agree?

Dallas "murders Eagles in Philly?" OK, sonny, put down the glue and rein it in a bit. We are a wack team no doubt, but it's a rare feat when Dallas comes into Philly and "...murders..." us. Long season, we've been anything but consistent, thank you erractic coaching, and yor team looked invincible. "Looked."

19. rgnsup

rgnsup Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Pinky finger... all his fingers... who cares? Still affects him playing and would affect any quarterback for that matter.

And sonny? Come on... how old are you?

All in the end... the Eagles and Eagle Fans have no room to argue... win something before you parade them. ;)

20. Freedom2Surf

Freedom2Surf Member

Oct 3, 2008
    defense sucked major last night nd eli wasnt on his game either