Worst new member of 2013 goes to.....

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by rcarter, Dec 27, 2013.

1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Congratulations Mdb638 you are the winner!. Comes on here in the last month of the year, asks for advice on "getting back into surfing" when we all no real surfers never "get out of it", actually gets some helpful advice form 99% of the members here. Then gets into it with Blasters and uses the same lame #Mdb638sayssomethinggay# thing in response to anything Blasters says even when not directed to him.

So way to go Mdb638 and here is your award:

30e9ff94b835cd2aaeb03b7d1179362c0abdd4e46e1717132ab1e96fba253886.jpg

2. Mdb638

Mdb638 Active Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Ha. Good stuff.

3. Mdb638

Mdb638 Active Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Sorry for not being a 'real surfer'. Came here for advice, that's all. Can do without all the other BS, but I'll gladly accept ur award. Where do I pick it up?

4. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    hes right though,i gave you solid advice on benching and becoming the best 40year old grom every and you start a hashtag war? that how you welcome your self to the world of si? i cant talk to you man! it will just turn into a north v.s south thread or something, or a jersey vs the south ect.. if you didnt want bs what did you expect, (oh a bunch of dudes on the east coast on forum with no waves right now...hmmm..yes..?? they'll be really civil?)

5. Mdb638

Mdb638 Active Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Wow. Sandblasters and rcarter respond. Weird. Sorry to upset u guys. Or u guy. (Same person). Thanks for your (single) advice.

6. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    wow really you think we are the same person? that was the stupidest thing ive ever herd. but i mean you cant fix stupid right? that's like me saying to you sorry to upset you oceano? you must be from jersey i can tell by your accent.

7. Mdb638

Mdb638 Active Member

Dec 14, 2013
    So well stated. Ha. Ok

8. Moon dog

Moon dog Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Dude i started surfing at 46. You don't need help you need to get out and do it.
    Never mind the a##holes.

9. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    This is crap. There wasn't even a formal nomination/voting process based on explicitly stated criteria. I'd thought a few months back about suggesting categories for the 2013 Swellies awards but hit the break then the pavement that day instead. If there's only gonna be HOTY and Worst New Member categories I feel slighted big time that I didn't get a fair shot at WNM. Brah.

10. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    I would have nominated Turdvolution. whatever happened to that guy?

11. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Emass is Mdb638, so........

Emass how was your Christmas?

How's your travels been? I went to Mays Landing, NJ yesterday and it was fantastic.

Gosh dang man, the friggin internet world. People all too serious and shat. Everybody scared. Everybody macho. People dishing and people taking........some care, a few don't.

F'ing A, man...........Technology has just made the world soooo much better.

Oh hey, Fitz, leave Trevoultion alone......oh yeah that's right I forgot you guys got in that three day fight back awhile ago...... probably the most elaborate fight every to happen on here. I just remembered that. Oh, I reckon you can sass him ....Though I just love Trevolution. He's the best revolutionary we have on here. I love you too, Fitz.

There's another plot right there.......Mfitz's hate of trevolution brings him to join the NSA to bring down trevolution and TREV's band of revolutionary activists. Mfitz joins the NSA and his older handler makes him learn how to skate in order to infiltrate the group.........

12. Thewaternerd

Thewaternerd Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2013
    [video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

13. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    I am excited that some one will open a thread so we can all nominate , support or be nominated in one of many categories ! Got skunked today but at least I made the drive.

14. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    HUH?
    she didnt let me dip my wicket, but at least I bought her dinner.....

15. Thewaternerd

Thewaternerd Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2013
  16. Dyldo

Dyldo Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2013
    HAHA perfectly stated

17. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    What the sam hell is going on here? Worst new member of the year?? Seniority has its perks huh? bunch of dudes harassing new people. and what the crap is up with people having alter ego's? YOU PEOPLE is a collective grouping for all youse with 5,000,000 posts

18. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUnKh5sHk-4

look dude i found you in a video you really are a real surfer.

19. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Dear Little Nicky Scarfo,

Yes, seniority has its perks, but not on a surf predictin' internet site. However, humans being humans, newcomers who arrive into any standing social system or "collective" have to go through certain initiation rites. So, if I appeared in your long-standing social circle(in real life), youse guys would treat me like one of the gang immediately?

Just look at how the WASP's and other ethnic minorities who established themselves in America treated the Italians when they first arrived on these shores. They were treated like the newcomers that they were. That's the American way. You can say what you what aboot us on Swellinfo.com, but do not call us un-American.

And the alter ego thing has two levels to it. A rare few, like me, historically have a few different monikers on here because they were banned at one point of time. Then they came back with a new handle. These people never had multiple accounts at the same time. In my case, I found that a "Lifelong Ban" actually fades away in a year or so. Don't ax me how or why. One day you come back on here to see what Erock has to say, and you notice that the ban had miraculously lifted.

Some more computer literate types know how to widget wally the computer stuff and get back on immediately. God, I wish I knew how to do that two years ago.

Other people, like Emasspicoli create numerous characters, at the same time, to play some sick game that must satisfy some kind of need. They kind of create a "Good Cop," and "Bad Cop," type situationl. I don't get it either, man, but it's a strange, sad world out there.

Hey man, if you have any other questions or need to rap aboot your Swellinfo feelings feel free to talk to me. But Newcomers beware, there's a bit of the old school surfing paradigm here. You might get hazed or take some good-natured ribbing, until Erock tell us you're ok.

Just relax and go with it. Don't take everything so seriously. "My God man it's surfing, it's supposed to be fun," and this is a friggin surf predictin website forum.......

20. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Ya man I got the following accounts:
    EmassSpicoli
    AtanticO
    OceanO
    jackrichard
    Bill Cosby's Nephew
    gruvi
    jerseyplayaforever
    fl.surfdog

These are the ones I know about. That is, the ones that this personality is aware of. Dissociation is a confusing bag of tricks. Just ax rcarter and waterbaby.

:cool: