Best/worst SI avatar

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by EmassSpicoli, Jan 7, 2014.

1. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    I nominate mine for being in the "mediocre at best" category...ha

2. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Thank you for the nominations!

Best: Definitely Gruvi's....lmfao, nah really, Chavez...i loves me some t!tties!

Worst: Without a doubt...Gruvi's PSI logo. Always wondered if he took my advice and had a seal skin wetsuit made with that logo on the chest. That would be so rad!

3. Yewnorksurfsux

Yewnorksurfsux Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Is this a pictur of your son?

4. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    What a sad life you must live. Lame insults and you can't even spell them correctly.

5. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    I know right. I thought it was a picture of soulsurf4sure himself since he can't spell and the pic seems to be of a fat dumb kid who peed his pants.

Vote Rcarter in 2014 Because if we all work together we can all hate everybody.

6. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    dude, lay off of a fellow southern..even if he is a transplant he defends our way off life.. save it for our real enemies roy stuart and the north.

#keepuphating
    #southlyfe
    #belmarbarrles

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  7. surfingwasteland

surfingwasteland Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2011
    best= anyone with a dog picture, because dogs are totally sweet
    worst= rcarter & risurfer cause they look the samesie and confuse me. carter talks some good sh!t and risurfer uses his preteen jargon, to get the two confused really puts a damper on my imagination.

8. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Soulsurfer is in the North.

9. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Will do man. I was just helping out Brew, but you are right, we must all ban together to stop Roy and the Northern Aggressors :cool:

Damn I need to change it up then man. Let me see what I can find that is better.

10. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    brew, that was funny, you cant deny it....if you progenated (is that a real word? if not I made that word up) a dark porker that would be HILARIOUS

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Hey! We don' want him!!! He's yours, Blaster said so

12. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    Yes, so hilarious. At least I feel loved, since I have my own personal forum stalker.

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Maybe Canada will claim him?

14. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    what im talking about rcarter whos soulsurfer? what type of gay name is that, im going to rename myself fairysurfer.

15. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Careful man with that name Wayne may try and rape you.

16. billabongmoney

billabongmoney Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2008
    What you Need for where your GOING

17. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    no, i cant hate on wayne im sorry. hes impacting the coast for jesus and i cant hate on that. but people trying to impact the coast for new jersey are target #1 unless its deal or belmar.

18. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    True enough I'm all for Jesus and pray to him often for waves but Wayne kind of freaks me out. I just imagine him driving this van:
    CptPlanet_chances.jpg

19. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    idk that looks more like a chucka boo boo van trying to lure in roy to keep him as his prisoner. so he can shape boards that cant turn for lyfe.

20. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Holy crap I just laughed so loud I scared my wife!!!