Best/worst SI avatar

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by EmassSpicoli, Jan 7, 2014.

1. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I call BS. That woman stopped being scared of anything when she realized you weren't gonna kill her. Sounds funny though.

2. Yewnorksurfsux

Yewnorksurfsux Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    No rename. We already see you like to get sandblasted. Sandblasted is definitely gayer then fairy surfer.

3. Yewnorksurfsux

Yewnorksurfsux Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    What a sad life you must live posting pictures of obese little boys who pee their pants. This man obviously has a fettish for boys. Make sure you reread this and to check for grammatical errors a,b,c, d/bag.

4. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Trolling aint easy, right soul surfer?
    FYI, it is spelled fetish. :)

5. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Anyone who added or changed their avatar since the start of this thread is disqualified. The thread didn't ask who could find the best/worst avatar, we could one up each other all day finding new avatars.

I like Pjb's, it cracks me up pretty good. Billabong moneys' is nice too. Windswell sucks' avatar trips me out, when I'm not focused on it, I see a big, blue, goofy, cartoonish, gorilla head smiling; then I focus, and it's 4 different pics of great whites with open mouths. It's an unintentional optical illusion imo.Trippy man.

I'm not sure about the worst avatar.

The avatar I use is my 2nd grade school photo. Thanks for the nominations, I always tried to keep it sexy.

6. surfrr

surfrr Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    The best avatar might be bubonicphoniks, i laugh every time i see it.

The worst one is probably one of the Johnny Utah ones.

7. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Good point.... although I'm digging my new avi.

8. Mad Atom

Mad Atom Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Thanks, friend. It's a splendid bulge for sure. I believe my avatar inspired the creation of Ron Burgundy.

9. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Your avatar is too classy. You need to take it a step further:
    [​IMG]

10. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    My Avatar is Ice T's bieatch: Coco taking a selfie of her massive guns. Hope this helps in the voting.

11. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Wtf Brew!? I feel like that thing just raped my face.

12. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Funny you say that Chavez, I always thought the picture was taken with a Macro lens and a plastic doll. Looks like I was right.

I saw Body Count a while back in Brooklyn, and Iced-Tea's wife was there shaking it on stage. She went topless.

So I have seen Chavez's avatar-tits in person, sans bikini.

Nonetheless, I've got to vote Brew for best avatar. Seldom, Doug, and PJB have great ones too, but Brew's stands as a nice litmus test.

13. babybabygrand

babybabygrand Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2012
    bravo for that dog! f#ck the pigs

14. babybabygrand

Nov 1, 2012
    yes! chich, you make that feliz navidad dog pic your avatar and you WIN!

15. babybabygrand

Nov 1, 2012
    Rock! thanks for noticing brah...im not sure about that turntables specs, its long gone now... and was a fine piece of vinyl melting magic. im pretty sure I picked it up in New Orleans... so many great nights just spent at home with new records. geeking out so hard. #godblessgravityrecs ! my one remaining turntable doesn't work anymore... you know anyone in town (besides gravity) that can make em sing again?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  16. babybabygrand

Nov 1, 2012
    holy sh#tballz! that animated gif! I just laughed all my (thankfully cold) coffee all over myself and my dog. WIN WIN! hahaha

17. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010

Thanks!!!!!!! Exactly what I was hoping for!

18. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Cool video of the dog. He's been in more sh*t than most people. They say he's retired now, but he was a bad ass!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmkn0oQmvZ8

But that cop is not kicking him. He's standing with his arms on his hips and nudging him, not kicking him... That dog has been through way worse.

19. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Because good people nudge dogs with their feet in tactical gear? its amoral act by a coward, the dog bites tear gas canisters for keerist sakes, of course he has been through worse.... keep with the authoritative apologies, its suits you well.

20. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Again not apologizing. Keep making false accusations, it suits you well... When you make things up you to prove a point nobody believes you when you tell the truth...

And if you're actually a dog lover you she be pissed at the person that kept putting this harmless pup in dangerous situations.

This evil b!tch should be in prison for choking this poor dog!!!
    choking dog.jpg