Best/worst SI avatar

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by EmassSpicoli, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
  2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Boy Who Cried Wolf - read it

3. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    I am calling a spade a spade and you are saying its a spoon. you really must love authority and your slavery the way you defend it. born and bred slave. enjoy it

4. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    What happened to you that you are so angry with all authority in life? I mean, I am far from pro-cop, but you seem to blacklist them all. Simmer down, buddy. The world isn't really a horrible place. You live in Hawaii, so I am not sure what could bring you down out there.

5. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    not being brought down, I think any arbitrary authority is a threat to human kind. its sad that we let ourselves get in this situation. We are all human and to think that an article of paper can give someone the authority to abuse and mistreat his fellow humans is asinine. People who advocate for this praetorian state are ill in the head.

6. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Gotta dig how this thread prompted many SI members to get an avatar or change the one they had. Improves the visual experience of the site.

BANNER FOR AVATARS!

7. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    But not all cops abuse others. Most cops are trying to actually prevent abuse. There are some bad seeds, and they seem to give others a bad name. I have partied with a few cops before. Good decent human beings, just like us. I have also been harassed by ****head cops. I just try to remember that they aren't all bad.

8. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    brew - are you ready to save the world yet? You gotta be getting close there brah.

9. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    I think as a rule the 'blue shield' is nonsense as they don't report abuse, they cover for it. Good cops cover for bad cops on the reg. its a disease.

cops arent allowed to be smart, either:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/05/01/court-oks-barring-smart-people-from-beco

I know some cops are good decent human beings...I am related to more than one as a few of my cousins are cops in NJ.....but have you ever heard of the Stanford prison experiment? read about it, its fascinating. its a matter of WHEN, not IF those in authority will abuse their authority

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I don't love authority. I had trouble with authority for 20 years.
    You just call everything a spade. I call the actual spades spades. When you same the same thing over and over hoping that one time you're correct nobody will believe you when you are.
    Look at the pics you posted and said the cop kicked the dog. That's just complete BS. There's plenty of police abuse in the world to jump on (kid that was shot in his home is a perfect example). Why not save your hate for them?

11. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    how about this? stampboot.jpg
    I dont care what that woman did, to kick a handcuffed woman is cowardly and indefensible

or this hilarious gem

horse_police04.jpg

12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    100%. That piece of sh!t belongs in prison where he'll be the ***** being kicked in the face.

13. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    "if you're gonna scream,
    scream with me
    moments like this never last
    When new creatures rape your face
    Hybrids open up the door

ooh baby when you cry
    your face is momentary
    you hide your looks behind these scars

in hybrid moments