bad teachers

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by cepriano, Jan 25, 2014.

1. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    just wanted to get you folks opinions on this one.so im watchin 20/20 last night on abc and the story is about some hot teacher raping her student.first off its a 28yr old female teacher and a 14 year old boy.yea the age is way off but the storys far from over.

so this little Mexican family comes to America,the kid only knows how to say hello.so this hot teacher starts teaching the kid privately,makes him smart,gets his grades up,and somewhere down the line they hook up.now this odd couple was doin it in the school,motels,her house,his house,everywhere.the 14yr old was madly in love with her,still is.the retarded parents try to make it out that this women raped her son,many many times and after the parents caught on and broke it up,the kid was depressed and suicidal.when the teacher got caught,they put her on house arrest,and the kid was still sneaking out of his house at midnight to go "chill" with her.now does that sound like someone being raped?nothing sexual could happen unless the kid was aroused,which court documents show,yes he was.

where not talkin about jerry Sandusky banging little boys in the shower.if this was a true case of rape,after the teacher got locked up,the kid said he still loves her and hopes to see her again,and the retarded Mexican parents are irate.i blame the kids parents.shyt,I know when I was in school I had a few pretty teachers I wish would've "raped" me.and at my age and I can still remember my 5th grade teacher,thats pretty spectacular.they have songs dedicated to things like this.boys cant be raped unless its by a man.yea the age is way off,but I congratulate little Jorge villalobos.if it was my son I would be proud of him,and I would invite the teacher over for dinner,not get her locked up and send my kid into depression..

ok next is a teacher in California who is charged with 3 felonies of trying to "poison" her coworkers by bringing in pot brownies.are u freekin kidden me?the coworkers said they felt ill and had to be rushed to the hospital,fukin pansys.her neighbors say shes a good women,the school says different

so tell me ur thoughts on the matters,whether a kid bangin a hot teacher is rape or not

2. SI_Admin

SI_Admin Guest

Its a law, so yes, on both accounts.
    There are bad apples in all professions.

3. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    naw way dude i would be banging her as well.

4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Would you say the same if it was your 14 year old daughter and her 28 year old teacher?
    I understand that the kid loves her. Hell I wanted to bang my 6th grade teacher... But a 30 year old has no business banging her 14 year old student.

5. Surfin_nj

Surfin_nj Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2014
    This can either go both ways but The child says he loves her so in my opinion it's not rape since the 14 year old probably wanted it but yet it is rApe since he's underaged. This topic is usually confusing to me

6. SI_Admin

SI_Admin Guest

Rape is a legal term, and by law its rape in everyone of our states.

7. Trump's Balls

Trump's Balls Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Actually you are not 100% correct in that. Here is a list of the ages by state. For example in Alabama the age for consent is 16 but there are times where anyone over 12 can be allowed to consent so a 14 year old would not always qualify there.

http://aspe.hhs.gov/hsp/08/sr/statelaws/summary.shtml

8. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    If you are 30 and look at a 14 year old and think sexy you should be locked up

9. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
    u know in certain states its legal to bang a horse?
    yea that old guy young girl is how they flipped it on the show,and id say yes that's rape,unless the girl concented to it,which she probly wouldn't.theres legit rape cases that go unpunished but 2 people who concented should be punished?yea its definitely wrong,u should stay atleast 5yr difference in relationships.i remember a story a few yrs ago I heard on news 12.a 16yr old girl was missing,but she was really with like a 40-50yr old man ,and the legal age of consent is 16,so the parents couldn't do nothing because she was of age I guess.i think 18 is just a number,but it should be respected to a certain point.its cool if anne Nicole smith can marry a guy like 70yrs older then her,or my step father In law who thinks hes costa rican who lives there whos 72yrs old and hes with several 18,19yr olds.i think its disgusting ,but young Spanish girl see rich American white guy.the guys in his 70s and he recently had 2 kids a few years ago,nevermind that he already has kids that are in their 40s and fukd up on herion.could u imagine having a brother/sister that's 30-40yrs older than you?

10. cepriano

Apr 20, 2012
    everytime my step pop in law comes down to visit he always has a bunch of pics of young Spanish girls(18 of course) and hes like what u think?all I say is how much?lol cant believe the guys parts still work

11. banman

banman Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2013
    The "rape" confuses me, but the brownies case is bologna.

12. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    She is a predator. WTH is she targeting 14 year olds for? The parents are irate. I sure would be. Send your young son to school and a teacher goes after him. Nice.

13. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Taking the legal aspect and feeling of the parents out of it.... I'd love to be 14 yo banging some hot teacher! But yeah the law doesn't take the kids intentions into account.

14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It's illegal because it's easy to manipulate a child. You think no 12 year old girl has ever had a crush on her 40 year old teacher? But its ok for him to bang her because she likes him?

15. hamletangell28

hamletangell28 New Member

Mar 16, 2023
    I am agree with you