Julia Mancuso...

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by salt, Feb 11, 2014.

1. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Now that's one hot azz skiing/surfing box! I want to touch the hiney. Thoughts?

2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    You guys are mind readers. I was all over that viewing of the women's combined skiing last night and JM. She seems like a very versatile athlete.

4. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
  5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Seems like she lives a cool life.

Sucks that Shaun White got skunked. Would have cool to win gold 3x in a row. Instead he got 4th

6. reefscar

reefscar Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    SPOILER ALERT - for those of us who have avoided hearing the result.

7. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    From the article: "Julia Mancuso Surfs In Maui, Wins Medals At Sochi, And Beats All Of Us At Life"

She's carved out a pretty good world for herself if you ask me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    i would definitely not say no.

9. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    No surprise here. He was too busy making excuses and thinking too hard. I figured he would choke on the bone. His celeb status caught up with his performance. Remember when he was fresh and just super stoked? How the heck Kelly does it is beyond comprehending.

10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    sorry dude... Didn't think of that.

11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I don't think he choked. He always steps up under pressure. He's dominated for the last 12 years and has been a celebrity for a long time... The problem is that young bucks are catching up. He used to be so far ahead of everyone, but they've closed the gap.
    He's no the man in slope style anymore and hasn't been for a while. That's why he didn't do it.

Did Kelly choke this year because he didn't win?

12. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Kelly was robbed by the judges who bought into all the Mick hoopla. Ha ha ha! You are probably right, nynj, abooot (where is PJB? ) the young guns making it harder to stay on top. Same with Tiger in golf. It just amazes my to see Kelly dominate for so many years with all the new talent nipping at his heels. And he did win the Volcom Pipe finals, yo'!

13. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    you guys are light in the loafers. i brought up Julia Mancuso, a hot piece of A$$, and you've switched the topic to Kelly Slater. Gay gay gaaaaay.

14. njsurfer42

Nov 9, 2009
    not just gay but
    [​IMG]

15. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Julia Mancuso- somewhat attractive I guess, seems like a 'winner'; the femme-super athlete doesn't do much for me though.

Salt, maybe you're attracted to the masculine body shape? Hey, to each it's own. Does it bother your eyes, staring at a bright screen in the dark, typing from the closet?

Shaun White=Turd
    Tiger=Turd on Testosterone

16. njsurfer42

Nov 9, 2009
    you're welcome:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    If she's nekkid, then that's a horrid rash she has over her boozums and buttocks.

18. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    You forgot to mention, not only am I in the dark in a closet typing this, but i am also in the basement of my mom's house and she's making me lunch upstairs. That b!tch better not put mayo on my boloney sandwich again.

I likes my woman solid, not fat, and not starved to death.

You like dark meat.