free parking

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by juliaep, Feb 18, 2014.

1. juliaep

juliaep Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Now that I've divulged a well known surfing spot I'm going to tell everyone where to park free and get cheap beer............

2. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Naughty girl ! Let people figure it out for themselves. In many instances, people don't notice what's already been laid out in front of them. You should allow the perceptive ones to enjoy the fruits of their finds, instead of spoon feeding the sheeple, and unnecessarily rotting those fruits early.

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    You are sliding down a slippery slope to an unfavorable place with the Wave Gods...be careful.

4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Hey Doug, the USFWS has been called out on delisting the Gray Wolf based on faulty science...the comment period is re-opened if you'd like to voice your opinion.

5. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011

Only in the land that says Bald Eagles aren't important when it comes to wind farms, but you'll be thrown in a federal penitentiary for even having one's feather in your possession.

Hey Julia, bring all the beer down here--I'll show you some secret spots.... That didn't read right, did it? :p

6. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    SI Wahines Gone Wild!!

Jules...you're leading the way for this year's award. Keep it up sistah.

7. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Exactly...funny you should mention that, was just talking about it w/ a buddy. He works in a bird sanctuary, said he could get me a couple, but then gave the caveat you mentioned. I'd like to add some to the Red Tail feathers I've found in the woods, but I think I'll pass. OK, infraction point for hijacking in 3, 2, 1...

8. juliaep

juliaep Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    My hero is South Jetty Bill (I'm going to change my user name to South Betty Jill) and I plan to follow in his footsteps. E Rock - just name the place and the day!

9. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Jules you're a live one. Well played.

What if your feet are bigger than SJB's? Then it'll only take you half as long.

Erock wants to meet up on Hump Day.

10. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Julia, I have great news for you. Me and some dudes have been channeling South Jersey Bill. It's pretty wild. I'm thinking of letting him use my body as a host.

So, when I make my trip down Delmarva way to settle scores(that's coming soon. I've tricked surf shop employees into devulging pertinent information....everyone likes to name drop and seem like they know everybody) I'll add your name to the friendly visit list.

You're the only name on the friendly list so far. You can spend two hours asking SJB questions......wheather channel that entails us doing a seance or if he has taken my body over............I don't know.

Hey, you like smoking energy drinks? We got this way to freebase 5 Hour Energy Drinks.........it totally loo loo.

11. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    #BElmarNjFreeParking