Calii forecast

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by shark-hunter, Mar 1, 2014.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Very good of you Mr. Chris Joyner. When can I turn in my infraction points for some kind of prize? I'm thinking a stuffed animal or maybe a kazoo would be a fair trade, deal?

2. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    For years bro? First mods I ever seen here of any sort were recently. Prior to that, it seemed like mutiny from when I arrived til the myostokial infarctions started being handed out like free stickers at a grom convention. Oh yeah, what the other guys said. Dope pics braddahmodmang!!

3. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    This site has been around since 2006 and Chris was one of the first posters. Look at how much drama has happened around here since you joined less than a year ago. I seriously doubt this was the first and last time the crowd has had to be regulated?

It was before my time but look up the Matt Johnson affair.

Oh yeah, congrats chicharronne for hanging around all these years. I just realized you've been posting around here all along too.

4. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Way too much drama bro. I like these waters now at this break. There are some laughs during the manic phases, but not a lot of function and we can still have laughs now with some great threads that are current. I do think it's cool when I see a Join Date of several years ago and the poster is not salty on the good ole days being long gone but "kids today on SI". I respect the grand poobahs of SI and am thankful it's stuck around long enough for me to paddle out now. I've done quite a bit of search functioning through much, much older threads than my time on here and it's been a pretty cool spot apparently.

What's the over/under on "non-surf related" threads that chich has started since his SI inception? What a keeper.

5. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    It's kind of funny to put a random number in the "go to page" menu and read the topics. Same sh!t, different day. Some good, some bad.