Maybe now we won't hae to remove our shoes.

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by chicharronne, Mar 21, 2014.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Flight 370 disappeared 17 days ago, without a trace. 1st response, blame the pilots with mooslim names. They should put the blame where it belongs.

ALIEN ABDUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or, maybe, it crashed like the jet in Pa on 9/leben. The one that crashed so hard and fast it vaporized the jet engines and didn't leave any trace other than a smoldering hole.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    'that's real retarded sir"

- rachel jantel

3. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Rachel must have meant, "That's really SPECIAL, sir".

4. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    i blame the langoliers.

5. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    if you in uniform most the time you dont have to.

6. shark-hunter

shark-hunter Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    My theory is one of the pilots was suicidal, but he didn't want his family knowing that he killed all those people. He wanted to go down as a hero so he hid the plane and then dive bombed it in the middle of nowhere after hiding it from radar/turning off transponder.

Of course I have NO IDEA what actually happened, but that seems to be the most plausible explanation because why else would he fly for 6 hours hiding the plane/going to different way points/turning off the transponder. If terrorists wanted a plane to keep,(ie put explosives in) they could easily get a cargo plane. Why go through the bother of a passenger jet. So that's the only theory that makes any sense.

7. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013

8. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    they come up with a new reason everyday.well guess what,all the people are most likely dead and we will never know the true story.first it was the threat of 2 Iranians with stolen passports.are they al queda,well idk,but im pretty sure they are at the bottom of the ocean with 235 other people.then they said the pilots commited suicide,well I remember the first week the nypost did a story on the pilots and said they were party animals,theyd invite girls to the cockpit,have drinks,smoke cigs.doesnt sound like someone who would kill themselves.I think its some burmuda triangle shyt,where the plane just disappeared.but with all our technology,we can see north korea building nukes via satellite from Nevada,but we cant find a plane?scary too because it was close to indo,and I was planning on going there this summer.

9. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    did anyone else hear that 20 employees of a semi-conductor company (all engineers) were aboard the plane?

10. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    these guys,
    http://www.freescale.com/

I'm skeert. I need someone to hold me, and hand me my tinfoil hat. MMMMMMMMMMMMM? I'm thinking of someone who's initials are B.

11. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    This is most reliable explanation of what happened. An electromagnetic pulse from PLANET X. I told you!
    http://zetatalk5.com/ning/15mr2014.htm

Now I'm really skeert tho.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

12. wavehog1

wavehog1 Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2013
    One of the major newscasters seriously stated that it may have been an act of something "other worldly".

They're really grasping at straws here!

13. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
  14. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    hasn't been disproved....

15. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    Looks more likely than not. Plane suddenly disappears. No sign of crash. Authorities pushing conspiracy theories about terrorists, then pilot suicides. yeah!

16. 34thStreetSurfing

34thStreetSurfing Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    What I don't understand is how on earth could we manufacture a plane that has a button to "turn of tracking". Like who would ever have a reason to turn of the tracking of your plane? I just think someone is making up that story because they have no god damn idea what happened to the plane.

17. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

18. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    The latest Time magazine had a story about this incident and explained some of these questions. Apparently these electronic devices would interfere with older rardar systems at airports so they needed to occasionaly be turned off. That is no longer the case but they've never bothered to eliminate the ability of these things to be shut down.

What gets me is that the NSA (or whoever) can track me anywhere in the world by the nifty cellphone I carry in my pocket and its built in GPS. But we can't track a giant friggin' aircraft? Time mag explains that the air carriers haven't fitted their aircraft with GPS due to the large expense involved. I'm no rocket surgeon but I say how about we do away with the on/off switch for the tracking devices and get every airplane a friggin' Garmin Nuvi? Instead of putting this technology that we do have into every plane beforehand we'd rather spend millions (billions?) after the fact searching for this thing. Just who is paying for all of this anyway?

19. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
  20. chicharronne

Jun 22, 2006
    there you go. case closed.