photoshop thread

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by metard, Apr 14, 2014.

1. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    itt you post pics of you surfing, your spot, secret spot, a selfie, whatever etc idgaf

i will use adobe cs for funny stuff, bs ... you know

me

[​IMG]

desandan likes this.
  2. Radderbsurfin

Radderbsurfin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2013

3. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    my god thats a busted grill, you look like a used q-tip

4. Anthonyz

Anthonyz Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Shaggy is higher than usual.

5. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    ok but don't post anything surf-related...

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Thanks, that cracked me up!

7. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    post some pics pls

8. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    No man you come up and here and think you own this place man. I've been surfing the web on 23footer before you were born. You best unfurk yourself now. There shall be no funny pics posted. There shall be no fun and you shall ask permission before posting something.

9. Mad Atom

Mad Atom Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    metard, is that pose intended to look just like your avatar? It's like spot-on.

10. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    that boy has more chins than a Chinese phone book.

11. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    What kind of head f~ck is this? Is that you? Did you create your avatar from that photo, or that photo from your avatar? I thought you were a girl. What's up with the V neck? You want some photoshopped sh!t? Okay then.

12. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Mad Atom: This may have been before your time, but there was a classic member on these forums a few years ago by the name Matt Johnson and he had damn near the same avatar as you. Little different background, but I had flashbacks of him when I saw that pic.

If anyone knows a way to look up someones old avatar, that would be sweet.

13. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Metard Scares South Shore Locals Out Of The Water!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...........
    Metard scares South Shore locals out of the water.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  14. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
  15. Mad Atom

Jul 16, 2013
    Good deal, Zach. If he was cool I'll keep it. If he was a douche I'll change it. Your call.

Doug - wonderful artwork. I believe we would call her a butterface.

16. Mad Atom

Jul 16, 2013
    This was his last avatar. F-ing sexy. I don't think you can look up old ones.
    janmicheal-then.jpg

17. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Disclaimer: This isn't meant to be racist, it was just a good pic of a dude crying and I put him in a sharks' mouth.
    white.jpg

18. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    Wow. That's pretty close. He was a good dude. He posted all the time. He was actually a MOD at one point i think. I didn't check to forums for a week or so a couple years ago and "Poof", he vanished. Never heard from ol' boy again. I have even made threads on here asking what every happened to the guy and nobody responds. Like there is some conspiracy going on. His last post was a comment to SouthJettyBill and the SJB was saying some pretty hilarious stuff.

19. Mad Atom

Jul 16, 2013
    Wow, too many questionably racist jokes can be made about that image. I want so badly to say a few, but I just can't.

20. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    Ohh, and I have a solid few years of photoshop pics that I would love to post... I wont, because they are mostly insulting situation-photos of friends that I used to make for our fantasy football league. God forbid you left an actual picture of yourself online anywhere.

... but here is a bear I photoshopped into a table at my restaurant. One of the manager's I hired goes by the nickname "bear" so under his Bio, this is what is there. It was amazing that a quick google search actually came up with a bear sitting at a picnic table. It was pretty easy to crop him out and slide him into my scene.

[​IMG]

Don't anyone start threatening this defenseless bear either. He isn't real. Its just a picture.