Why surfing is better than bodyboarding

Discussion in 'Global Surf Talk' started by Kahuna Kai, Apr 15, 2014.

1. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Just call me "The Seagull". Fly in, schitt on a few unsuspecting tourons, and fly away.

2. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013

bro hes more than capable of setting up another account to harrass me. Also, is it hard to type with him standing on your desk with your mouth open?

cheer up SS

3. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    [video=youtube_share;FlSX-qL2BI0]http://youtu.be/FlSX-qL2BI0[/video]

Surfers and spongers gettin along here in Maui.

Sharkhunter you'll like it....

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  4. RIsurfer

RIsurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Ya see here, the real people who think surfing is better than sponging wouldn't even be on here right now. They'd be in PR or Mexico or somewhere with waves. Or even just searching for waves around home. Not on this "surf forecasting site."

5. leetymike808

Nov 16, 2013
    i just got back from baja.... DPCbaja (156 of 228)-L.jpg

6. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Nice, Leetymike808. Is that one of the Seven Sisters?

7. RIsurfer

RIsurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2012
    hahahaha oh my god guys this guy is soo funny!!!!!!!! Hahahahah!!! This is great!!!:eek:

8. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    this is such a sick wave. at first I was like why are they not out the back ?? ,....oh snap! all this reminds me of my last tript o PR. surfed with all Bodyboarders hooting me into waves. shared love all around

9. N1KH2O

N1KH2O Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I learned to surf after getting my first board in December, I lived in Maine at the time... Man up or move

10. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Is this what you said? There were too many asterisks for me to to understand.

11. leetymike808

Nov 16, 2013
    Naw its way farther down than that. Took us 2 days of driving from San Diego to get there. And the water was still cold. Although there was a sponger that drove up from La Paz out one day.

The picture actually looks waaaaaaaay better than it was. That wave is breaking in about a foot of water. Super sketch. Dry reef everywhere.

12. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    Doug, you are pretty funny with the mad libs

13. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    In the real world son, people have bills to pay, hence they go to work. Stay out of the real world as long as possible. That being said, waves will be had this afternoon in an hour or so. Small, windblown, but waves, glorious waves, that I will STAND UP and surf on and feel the waves' breaking lips lap at my knees as I go whoooooo!

14. Kahuna Kai

Kahuna Kai Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    OMG I put my head down and work for a few hours and look what happens!!!!! Doug, you're hillarious, Shart Sniffer, you don't surf (er um d!ck drag) but half the year or less than 2 sessions per month, your arguments are invalid. Emass is right, your affair with the draggin of the pee pee is a loveless one, you need counseling or to just grow up and start SURFING brah.

15. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    what really dont get is how ANGRY some boogers seem to be. everyone is making fun of everyone, but one insecure group seems to be sulking and lashing out with nonsense and profanity laced tirades

the answer is simple, grow a set and bust balls back.

stupid boogers! be more funny!

16. shark-hunter

shark-hunter Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Listen you little, I'm in new england. Where you at? FL where it's 58 degree water in jan? And 90% of the time it's knee to thigh high mush. Give me a break. I like to ride real waves in reasonable temps. I'm the ec, but I'm sure you guys are surfing chest high barrels 5 days a week. :rolleyes:

17. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Exacto!
    ReReSurfer, do you not realize that 99% of us would be on an "Endless Summer" surf trip if we didn't have responsibilities? If you or your parents want to pay our bills, we're all in. I promise.
    You have a knack for talking out of your crack, son.

18. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    the statement explains EVERYTHING.

19. SI_Admin

SI_Admin Guest

Harbor is awesome, but on the west side of harbor is a super sick right wedge. Definitely a bodyboard wave.