public vs private school

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by metard, Jun 20, 2014.

1. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    fu*k all children and parents who rely on the public education system. it's not my responsibility to provide your womb fruit with education.

all children who can't afford a charity sponsored/privately paid school should be assigned to work at the age of 7-8. coal mines, trash pick ups, i don't give a fu*k, put them to work. in practice, this will ensure that the majority are ignorant, illiterate, etc, but it's actually the perfect system to find those who will thrive in our capitalist society.

the kids who are smart enough to realize that they're going to get fu*ked over into a lifetime of hard labor will get out of their work programs. they will find a way to go to school. our labor crisis will be solved and we'll have fewer askholes in our country of 300+ million who have an entitlement mentality.

2. Ghost of SJB

Ghost of SJB Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Interesting, Metard.

You know, this site is quite the baffling place. Never have I seen so many republicans who claim to surf. Conservatives have no place in the water.

This entitlement issue is always a hoot. People are f'd up. Not everyone is born to a nice daddy and a loving mommy. Some people have it rough. In this modern world of billion dollar oil men, I think it is not too much to ax that everyone has food, clothing and shelter. It's very easy to judge other's as leeches or miscreants but some people never really have a chance.

Right, they should just get a job. Most people who look down on others always have had it easy. They wouldn't make it either if they were born in West Baltimore to a junkie mother and a nonexistent father. They wouldn't do too well, if they were raised by people who pronounce the word "ask" as "ax."

All of these anti-entitlement folks act like welfare is a dream existence. It is not. They don't get fabulous housing in Leave it to Beaver neighborhoods. They don't get $5000 a month.

They suffer for the most part. Every day and every minute is a struggle. Yeah, there's a reason they are on drugs - it's called escapism. Escape from the harsh realities of every day living.

Entitlement living isn't a nice life. And there's not a plethora of good paying jobs out there, not even for well- educated, well-adjusted people. Most of the jobs created these days are low paying jobs in the service industry.

Everything starts with one's parents and environment. If you get dealt a bad hand, you're screwed.

And all the wrong people have all the money.

What does one do with 100 billion dollars? Why are these rich people never satisfied? They always want more and more and more.

And lets face it. Many people work and complain that they don't like working. Bull shat. Most people like working. Most people wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they weren't. Most people base their identities and their self-worth on their job titles.

There has to be room for the non conformists and the dreamers.......the outlaws and those who can't assimilate to the corporate 9-5 world due to the make up of their being.

3. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i think more democrats and independents are surfers. i am an independent who never sets out to vote
    democratic until the republicans horrify me.

4. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    What is crazy, is that these clowns prevent women from terminating unwanted pregnancies, then tell them they're on their own rearing the loveless bastards. They are always using Jebus' name, but never practice his policies.

5. Ghost of SJB

Ghost of SJB Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Baddy with the Trailer, the republicans haven't horrified you enough yet? They are the most vile, repugnant sob's I have ever seen, especially the ones in the house from the south.

They all have this obvious phony evil look to them and they are all spawns of Satan himself.

Yeah, I used to dislike all politicians until the emergence of the neocons. Then I had to fight with the Democrats. Yeah, all politicians are aboot money, prominence and power, but you can work with a Democrat.

Republicans are against everything but promoting the wealthy. They preach "less government intrusion" as they collect and analyze you urine and throw you in jail for a joint. They stress "personal responsibility" as they pass pedestrian crossing laws.

Oh God CHICH, they claim Jesus, but stand for everything Jesus is against. They are the worst. And the ones in the House from the south are stupid as hell.

Yes, Republican house member, women's bodies know not to get pregnant from a rapist semen. Their bodies have a built-in system to guard against pregnancy from rape.

Republicans fight for you to be born, but could care less aboot you when you are alive....unless you own a fortune 500 company. They are anti-abortion but will let you die on the streets without food or medical care.

God, I need to make Marijuana Land a reality. For you newer guys, Marijuana Land is an island nation I one day hope to create. EROCK was supposed to help with that but, he's disappeared.

Where is EROCK, man? Did you guy's chase him away or something? Now there's a real Swellinfo dude.

6. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    i love how the responses turn partisan

lol, you can not address the issue in my post

7. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    metard that post was metarded.that's going to be the new slogan on here.theres far worse shyt your tax dollars go to than schools.not everyone is born rich,i had a lunch card n1gga.i think in this country kids should be allowed to go to school.your plan for world domination of ignorant souls is already here.they brainwash u in school,but its still school lol.

im more mad about my tax dollars going to war and foreign aid to places like Egypt Israel and Saudi Arabia,the 3 biggest terror countries in da world.shyt if my money is going to help drop bombs on pakastan,don't I atleast deserve a drone for myself?my money pays for Egypt,maybe I should get half the country.

8. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

i agree with that

9. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Well by the same token the rest of NC's home owners have a portion of their insurance premium that goes to supplement the NC State Wind pool and insurance carriers so that you guys can live at the beach and have your homes fixed after a storm. The Department of Insurance and the insurance carriers about a decade had a big meeting when every carrier came to the commissioner and said we are leaving the eastern part of NC and some said even the whole state (Travelers and Hartford) due to the catastrophe exposure presented by the amount of people that moved to the coast in the 80's-90's. The commissioner worked out a plan where every homeowner had a portion of their premium put in to a fund that supplements the wind pool and the carriers so both could continue to function. This money allows carriers to cover their catastrophe exposure and continue to insure North Carolinians. If not for this you could not get coverage east of I-95 and therefore would not have a mortgage because no bank would issue a loan without insurance coverage and would not be able to live your beach lifestyle. I live in Raleigh and since I surf and have dozens of friends in WIlmington I don't really mind helping support the coast but there are hundreds of thousands of folks in the state who complain every year to the DOI about this. Maybe think about that before you complain about how tax dollars are used.

Maybe when you become an adult with kids you will see things differently when you look at a private school tuition of $15,000+ a year.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  10. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Funny this thread comes up on Graduation Day for most of the kids in the public school systems in NJ… when I personally certified that 75 young men and women have met the state standards for a high school diploma. Every one of them going off to college and universities… some of the finest in the world. Many of them will go on to the top military academies in the world, too… to defend your right… with their very lives... to say, "F*ck you kids… and your parents, too."

11. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Yep agree 100%. Usually I like Metard's posts but I think maybe he had a bad day and is venting.

12. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

dear mr 115k/yr

pls start another thread about your gripes about the ppl who live at the beach

btw f/u and every one who supported the Brigget-Waters insurance act

i pay way more than i should... thanks for buying into that tho

lol

13. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    omg private school?

yep

fu*k public education

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  14. Lipsmacker

Lipsmacker Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2012
  15. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Learn to read you rat looking piece of dog sh!t. I said I support subsidizing your worthless a$$ being able to live at the beach. All I'm saying is you are a giant douche for saying you think public schools should not be funded by your (I'm sure measly amount) of tax dollars. By that logic you should never be allowed to leave your city and state where you pay taxes since you don't help pay for the roads in other states and cities. And why the hell do you have a problem with an act that allows the NFIP to continue to offer flood insurance to millions of Americans who need it? I get that you are a broke little boy who thinks paying taxes and insurance premiums sucks so move the Fuk to some third world country and see how good that is you waste of cum!

I hope the next cain that strikes NC wipes out all your belongings and place of residence and you have lapsed your policy so you will be sh!t out of luck broke on the street blowing dude for dinner. Since you posted that horrendous pic of yourself and you look like an early 20's burnout I'm sure you have no clue how it works in the grown up world so just shut your ugly A$$ trap until you grow up and can join the adults at the big boy table Jr. You know this is the first dumba$$ post I have seen from you so I'm guessing you are on the rag or your girl dumped you or you're out of weed but talking out of your sh!thole is just showing how immature and stupid you actually are. Guess you did not attend public schools huh? Did mommy and daddy send you to some pampered little wussy private school? Are you bitter because you look like the bastard off spring of Steve Buscemi and a monkey?

16. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Nah he's a Sh!t head.

17. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    lol

go to cb

18. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    this thread is about public vs private education btw

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Nah Mase is more my forte. Man what prompted you to post this thread? I have to ask cause since you joined you have been a cool dude and this seems way out of character for you.

20. leetymike808

leetymike808 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2013
    If it was about public vs private education then why did your op not mention something about the differences in educations between public vs private schools? Its more 'somebody who can afford private school vs. people who cannot'.

And its pretty ridiculous to say just because a kids parents can't afford to pay a ridiculous tuition that the kid should not be educated and forced to work.