Board repair in Little Compton, RI

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by JakeF, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Dave Levy

Dave Levy Member

Jun 17, 2010
    It is not mine. I just made it . Dan Scott rides it.

2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Levy have you ever made a "Hello" post here on SI? It helps us get your backstory. We just want to know you bro

4. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    in for the purse swinging

5. ATANTICOO

ATANTICOO Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Kook.jpg

6. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    Hey Davey, you got some beef with this Dan Scott guy? Emass ain't mistaken you for a dude named Dan Scott. It was you 100% Sh!t, I also know for a fact what a smug kook you are. Don't go cowardly playing the 'im innocent' game while falsely pointing your finger at some guy (Dan Scott) you have a problem with.

Aren't you from Cranston?

7. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Emass you are definitely the small spoon tonight. Your boy AO is a db but at least he's standing his ground. You just folded up like a cheap suit. If you ever actually buy a surfboard make it a Levy. Maybe it's time to pretend you are a bmx expert... Or maybe motocross. I'm sure those sports have Internet forums. And you can just get a whole new set of stickers for your car and water bottle.

Dave - Take a trip on the Anna C and you can drink a coldie out of my cooler any day.

Old guys rule. And I'm only 35.

8. Dave Levy

Dave Levy Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Cranston??

Get it Strait Providence-Narragansett then Cranston . Just saying I don't ride longboards , so if it was some one ON A LONGBOARD , could not of been me Unless my 5'8'' was on LSD and grew in the water.Dan's a good friend and rides his longboard there. This what I have been mostly riding for 2 yrs.

Attached Files:

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    One of the ugliest shapes I've ever seen.

10. Dave Levy

Dave Levy Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Thanks !
    I hardly ever go on this forum until a friend from NY told me about it.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    You're welcome, glad you could join us. I'm sure the board rides wonderful, but man is it ugly.

12. HighOnLife

HighOnLife Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    don't put up with their BS Dave, you know better than them. Hey I'm that grom you met at at the surf Fest. Well, one if them probably.

13. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Manissues, my second post you quoted was an inside joke and hardly in the tone you would love to think. Plus, this tread is primed for a hello post.

Levy, bro, Manissues here claims that you'd break my nose for saying you dropped in on me, is that true? You can see from my posts earlier in the tread that I'm not a renegade that goes fighting people in public. However, I'd deal with it accordingly of someone tried to break my nose. You sure you want Manissues saying you'd try and do that? No worry beef curry bro, I don't think you'd be motivated towards anything like that and neither would I.

Manissues, I'm gonna go charge the streets of the waterfront as it's hopping with wahines and good watering holes. Had a dope 3hr skate sesh earlier. Wish we could've all hung out tonight but you stood up AO and I. Manissues, hope you have a good night bro but it sounds like you're back to your angry ways. Andropause come early for you Manissues?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  14. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Aug 22, 2012

Put your tail back between your legs. You are soft serve, son. Nothing but nonsense. You ask for advice on RI in one thread and then run your mouth about a guy who defines what it means to be a RI local in another. You spew nonstop nonsense and aren't man enough to back it up. Like I said, you wouldn't say sh!t to Dave in real life, but I had no idea you'd wilt so quickly when he showed up online.

Soft, man. So soft. A little puffy dog barking behind a tall fence. Get real.

15. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Manissues, further to your claim of me turtling, didn't you say you stayed away from SI for months because of me and were about to "hibernate" again? That's beta bro, especially in light of today's passive aggressiveness.

What's up with these homo accusations of AO and I, too? Your andropause making you homophobe? Aren't you the one defending Levy's honor and wooing him to your white (typical) personal watercraft where you hope he clouds his judgment by imbibing adult beverages?

Project much, Manissues?

16. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    ManIssues, into old guys huh? Nasty. Hey, are you the proud owner of a garage made Levy SUP? Do you two do SUP yoga and stoke around with your little paddles?

17. Dave Levy

Dave Levy Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Go surf.This going nowhere!

18. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    C'mon, this pillow fight needs more anger!

19. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Aug 22, 2012
    You are backtracking little guy. Looking for outs.

But yes, I'm done. And clearly, you have completed the full melt. Misinterpreted tone... Private joke... Playing the PC Card. Fully melted.

I enjoyed our little correspondence.

20. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    No wonder you have 'ManIssues'