Board repair in Little Compton, RI

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by JakeF, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ATANTICOO

ATANTICOO Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Shouldn't you be making Craigslist ads?

2. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Hello!

Hello, I'm new to this thread!

well played manissis, despite the wriggling wordsmithing by emass, your substantially barbed points seemed to tell the story

interesting, interesting ......... do atlanticoo and emass know each other in real life, or the biblical sense? this tread would indicate so....

3. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Ed camara lives in LC has repaired boards for me good guy. He lives right in town. Call island sports in Newport ri they will get you in touch with him or look him up in the phone book.

4. Agabinet

Agabinet Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Eddie Camara does business as South shore Glassing, I think. Try southshoreglassing@msn.com. Tuniper Lane in Little Compton.

Levy does good board building and repair. Repaired a huge gouge in the bottom of a long board for me. Tom Hogan at Warm Winds is excellent, he repaired a ding in a board of mine with a custom color and you cannot tell anything ever happened. Levy is in his back yard shed, a Hogan is in Warm Winds, a big beautiful shop. I don't know Levy in the water, (would recognize him, I think) I have surfed and prone paddled with Tom, Tom is a gentleman. Plus he is paddling the Molokai to Oahu this week!

5. Agabinet

May 3, 2012
    Found this number for South Shore Glassing, too. 4016354254.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  6. Agabinet

May 3, 2012
  7. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    MISS Hawaii! How's the tent holding up?

Yeah, I know Emass in real life. Trust me, ManIssues claim that Emass wouldn't step up to Levy or anyone else for that matter is beyond laughable. Emass is a genuinely nice person.That smug-ass, self-entitled, Narragansett SUP donkey Levy is not.

Emass KO'd that dude with his first post. ManIssues didn't have much to say after that. Im not sure you've seen Emass really go off on someone here. Get ready for a 2 page post with every word in the dictionary if you get him going.

8. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    Simmer down zaGaffer, it's about an issue Emass has with that Levy guy, not about fixing dings. Whatever Emass posted, Levy's was worse. That dude fully blamed some other guy, by name, and even posted the board the guy rides. That's some weasel sh!t if ya ask me. Besides, Levy makes SUP's. Dude lives on the dark side of desperation.... It's worse then selling drugs to kids.

9. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    idk just dont think yall get it after that whole arrangement if you live north of maryland your a kook its that simple.

10. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    Civil War time!! Gotta love SI during a flat spell.

Meanwhile on the West Coast..... in between swells.....
    NorthCoast.jpg InbetweenSwells.jpg

11. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  12. Hayduke Lives

Hayduke Lives Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2014
    aye do you know zach morris too?

2 pages of emass spewing his banter towards forum members would be better than hearing him talk about skating (or shall I say carver-ing). Cant call a dude out if you ride one of those. Well I guess you can call anyone anything on the internet.

sure emass has a vocab worth noting but has noted in previous context, his short gromstoked background leaves him little to no room to be calling people out while visiting their breaks.

And you sir, you may need to refocus your attention away from the computer for a brief time. It seems as if your becoming an addict here Your thought of one being internet KO'd leads me to believe that your milky skin has oily sheen and pimples spewing down the side of your cheek back and fat ass.

Closing statements-
    Emass is a gromkook, to have lineup issues 2 years in, means you should have started surfing earlier in life.
    Atlantico's mouth is too small to fit Emass large egocentric nuts and speak at the same time, so he must resort to a keyboard to express his feelings.
    South Shore glassings phone number is 4016354254

Hit up Kevin Tanner at soundings surf co. If you have the time.... he is on the other side of the state but hes newer to the game and does phenomenal work

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  13. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    Man, Hayduke delivers! Scathing post! Wouldn't have expected that out of a Catholic hipster. Your gonna be grinning ear to ear at confessional huh?

Hey, are you Kevin Tanner? Trying to drum up business like this is creative to say the least. You Catholics are a sneaky bunch.

14. Hayduke Lives

Hayduke Lives Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2014
    youre on a roll right now. And No.

My name is Ryan McCall, I am agnostic, and support people who study the art of craft.

15. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    That's sweet. The art of craft can be anything though. Do you work at Micheals Art store or something? Hobby Lobby?

What do you mean by "study"? You like students of crafts?

Is this your version of a 'find the hidden meaning' post?

16. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Little-dog-bark-fence.jpg

17. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    so good manissis, and the atlanticoo posts ARE SO MUCH LIKE BILL's

lets see Bill hasnt posted in a while, atlanticoo is at OVER 25 posts per day, coincidence, yea, coincidence

18. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    So super cute ManIssues. You have a little dog like Paris Hilton. I bet that little guy helps with your man issues. Do you two like to share popsicles?

19. ATANTICOO

Jul 14, 2014
    Ho bra! How's the surf in HI this morning? Poke your head outta your tent and gimmie an update. Mkay?

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    its 'flat' and muddy from the rain, not even gonna spearfish today bill, guess I will go hike with the dog, and then maybe go drink? likely

be sure to wrack up another 25 posts today, k?