surfnewb is headed to Bali Oct 3- 19

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by surfnewb, Sep 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    It's really hard for any of us to give proper input until we see pics of your girl. Vids work fine, too.

2. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    hahaha awesome o surfnewb welacome to the surf scene and check ur pm

3. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    u get my pm surfnewb

4. surfnewb

surfnewb Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    got it thanks

5. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013
    im pretty sure there is a pic of me and my girl somewhere on here already..gotta work on your creep skills bro hah

6. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Bro, Spicoli ain't no creep. Get your facts straight son. You've diddled cats on the reg and we aren't certain of their gender. Word has it that you are Wayne's prize pledge for the fall semester. That's pretty messed up bro!! Don't you agree, eh? Once you get all sorted out let us know.

7. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    leave him alone for cripes sake - of course we wanna see his chick but really

8. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    We want a pic of just your girl.

9. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013
    everybody does

10. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    good for you surfnewb - nothing like a hot chick

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Dang!! spicoli comin' out of his shell!!!!!! Possible very, very late contendah for HOTY14 ????

12. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Surfnewb, congrats on the Indo trip. I'm sure you'll get as many waves as you do all year in T-Ronto.

Which reminds me- I've always been interested in the Great Lakes surf culture. What is it like surfing in Toronto? Is there ever a crowd, or is it easy to find a peak all to yourself? Can you post some pics of your local spot going off?

13. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    lol bro I knew you were gonna be all over that with that exact type of post as soon as I hit send.

No wayz duuuudddee, I ain't no effin contendah for the Hawteee kehd! You da wicked contendah kehd!!!

But, I may have had the most pounds of hate per keystroke of the year in that post bro. It was very fuel efficient! I know you like the Canadian overtones included which weren't limited to "eh".

14. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Bro, it's a running joke on here. It's what we do to the buoys when they bring up they lady.

Truth. Solo.

More truth. P**** makes the world go round.

15. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Show us yo Ho fool!!!!! Tit pics or she ain't real!

16. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Can't wait to party with carter some day.

17. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Make sure to bring bail money! We getz crrrrrraaaaazy in da South fool!

18. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    It doesn't matter if this dude doesn't listen to any of out suggestions anyways. He is a kook and when he goes to Bali he will get fuxked up and eat the reef and die. He is going to be out there in 80degree water wearing a 4/3 that is orange and a helmet trying to recreate the moon landings but in Bali. It will be one huge wave for a kook but a waste of time even trying to catch it. Do us al a favor and go to California insted so you can surf waves for beginners. Don't even think of charging the east coast it's for pros or kamakazis only.

19. MrJames

MrJames Active Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Such Solid Advice- Wake up at the @ss crack of dawn and get a couple hours of surfing in- that's the only guaranteed surf you gonna get without any drama.

20. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013

jealous much? sheeeeeet

I'm not going to Bali because I'm seeking a crazy wave that I can't handle...I am going there because I can. Am I worthy of the waves there compared to an experienced surfer? Fuk no. Do I care? Fuk no. But while you drool over waves on youtube just think of me and how unfair this world is.

...And when that barrell spits me out I'll have my shorts on my head and my orange helmet on my dong screaming "This one is for Sandblaster".

[video=youtube;uMkfh4eX9v0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMkfh4eX9v0[/video]