surfnewb is headed to Bali Oct 3- 19

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by surfnewb, Sep 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
  2. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014

3. Speed Bump

Speed Bump Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Because the best waves you will ever see in your life are going to be going off 24/7 with steady offshores and bathwater temperatures. You're really ok with surfing for just 2-3 hours a day and then spending 10 hours of potential surf daylight hours wandering around the hot, sh**ty, tourist attractions of Bali, knowing that epic waves are just minutes away? I can't fathom sombody who flies to the other side of the planet but goes half-ass when he gets there. Even after I started doing business in *a**a*, and I am just a short flight from indo a good chunk of the year, every visit is at least a week of solid surfing. No family, no kids, no tourist crap. Just dawn-till-dusk surf, usually from a boat. Come back a sunscreen-ringed, half-drowned, fully burned, scrap of manflesh shredded by reef impacts.

Well, I see from many pages of replies, that you don't surf all that much, so you're probably okay with time wasted doing touron crap, actually. Have fun.

4. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    this is the truth, boys, bookmark it.

5. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Lmao you think I'm jelous your funny. Dude I live in the south I don't have to take surf trips we got the best mackin waves In the world. Don't even try and play it out like your going to get better waves. While your gone I'll be charging folly beach slabin shore death pounds while your pounding your meat in the Bali sand dune? Wait there's no sand dunes in Bali kook. The one places that have good waves also have sand dunes.

6. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    pics or it didn't happen - show us ur shiite

7. surfnewb

surfnewb Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013

You really should learn the difference between your and you're bud

8. inverted23

inverted23 New Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Bali is sick bro. You will enjoy it. Mahalos

9. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    byhqw[1].jpg

10. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Have me crackin up! I am glad to see in Metards absence, the torch remains lit!

11. salt

salt Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    i got no reason to lie to ya'll. this is truth.

12. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013
    I'm creating a daily reminder for myself.."get her a flower n some shiny **** then go surf"

haha

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Have fun in Bali, I am sure you will be fine with the gf, just manage your time wisely. When you are with her, be with her! When you are surfing, just look towards the beach and smile at her once in a while. LOL

14. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    You're a dumb ****z get over it. Besides viva la south dumb Yankee.

15. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    internet tough guys - love it

16. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013
    wow so much anger..your mom not love you as a child?

[​IMG]

17. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    in this world of selfies, twitter, go pros on every board or body part, dash cams, surveilance cameras, eleventy billion meagpixel digital cameras, facebook, tinder, etc you mean to tell me that you won't post a pic on here?

come on son

18. surfnewb

Dec 21, 2013
    Just for you I'll post one after the trip.

19. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    lots of local indo photogs to get pics - just don't beat them up too bad on the price - they have to eat too hahahahaha u pay now

20. Sandblasters

May 4, 2013
    No but I make love to yours every night and she'll call out my name when she bangs your dad. It's okay little boy you can call me daddy too. I am conpletely fine with that I am suprised you lived this long must just be dumb luck.love you to son from daddy blasterz