NFL is finished....

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by backside hack, Sep 15, 2014.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Cool man, that would be great...I'm probly more worried about it than you are I just like to keep my word once it's said. If anything my mom will get me a couple for Christmas:cool:

2. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    So, hypothetically, if you are working with one of the owners of an NFL team on a regular basis, a team that you are not too fond of, should you sneak off one day into one of their many "guest bathrooms" and drop an upper-decker in an unsuspecting location? Or maybe drop one in the custom team logo pool table in one of the pockets?

Or do you leave it alone and maintain your professionalism? Again, this is all "hypothetical". Just curious what an NFL "Fan" would do in a situation like this.

And these teams are of no meaning, but I mean like, you are the biggest Redskins fan in the world, and you are always in Jerry Jones' house.... what do you do?

3. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Option one. Urinal deuce.

4. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Like, the hidden one, in that tank? Like, deuce in the tank and put the top back on? Dang bro. That's ill right there. Great call.

5. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    That's even better than what I was thinking, that'sd the call.

I'm sorry, I usually stay out of the sports threads, I think I got involved here by posting Chicken Box.

6. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Alazader, you can eat a =====D, too.

Seldom, your entitled to have an opinion, thanks for sharing.

7. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    I haven't had a TV or a consistent home for pretty long time so all of this is quite interesting to me. But it seems that maybe football is not doomed because they are slowly branching into reality television. Or at least shows like tmz and probably even tosh.0 if everything that people are saying is happening actually is. Could it be possible that they see the trouble with helicopter moms and head injuries, tights and shoulder pads on grown men, purposely creating obese linebackers, and feeding the egos of sports players so now they've chosen publicity and a move towards something more like the bachelor to feed the pockets of the owners, players, and league? Maybe I'm just a sunburned surfaholic who doesn't really give a sh1111t

8. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Lol suite post!

Braw, you're living in the past. Have you caught tail since the Pats were caught cheating? Didn't think so. Bet you're still promoting past banners too.

How many you gonna bi bro? How can I bye some?

How's the new internship going zach?

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    you heard it here first. within 10 years, American Ninja Warrior is the number one TV sport in America.

10. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Thanks Koki, just one of those to it's they're own things. I support your teams.

Thanks dood, and suite catch, the bi/bye/by/buy conundrum really just had me laughing.