fighting with nonlocals or southerners

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by BigMoneyT, Sep 25, 2014.

1. BigMoneyT

BigMoneyT Active Member

Sep 2, 2014
    So yesterday I was quitly surfing with my pack of friends and a newbie comes over that has no business being around us. he sucks. And i mean cant get barrelled, no airs, nothing. So he starts running into my line and I come close to knocking his teeth out of his mouth but I chill out because I know what would happen. i would be in the papers, bosses find out, they are unhappy. blah blah. Working in the type of job (brokerage, investments, stocks) I cant get in that type of trouble like i always did back in the day. So, I have to leave my spot to leave room for this kookster to mess things up. Same things happen when I go down south. They have no clue whats going on and cant keep up with us. I guess its best to laugh at them in amusement. One even came up to my 2015 black range rover hse 3.0-liter supercharged V6; 4WD, eight-speed automatic 340 hp @ 6,500 rpm, 332 lb-ft @ 3,500 rpm to try to speak to me. kook land down there.

2. waterbaby

waterbaby Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2012

3. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    More importanlty, could the kook newbie bench?

4. jettyface

jettyface Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2009
    A.) Shredmachine?

B.) Sweet car bro. What's that get, like 14 mpg? You're now the king of SwellInfo.

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Sorry you had to experience that BMT.

6. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Yeah, brah, no need to resort to fisticuffs in that situation. Bosses don't like that sh!t when you're pulling down six figs. Just do what I do. Grab the next 23 footer, shott the pier, smoke them in a bench off and then bang their hindus on the beach. Problem solved.

BTW, that sounds like a suite ride you've got there. I've got the 2016 model and it rocks. Needless I say more...

Sent from my iWatch 8

7. BigMoneyT

BigMoneyT Active Member

Sep 2, 2014
    ha I hear you valhallalla but its frustrating to see incompetence in the water. its simple to surf. simple. when you get guys that come out and can master it i just dont know what to do. my patients runs thin but its not the end of the world. I usually just tell them to move or else and all is good in the hood.

8. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    *yawn*

this troll has been done before.

[​IMG]

9. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    You have to have actually startedly surfed before you can quitly surf.

10. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Money can't teach you grammar

11. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Yo T what do you think of that Men's Journal article? I'm sure a slick business cat like you reads that mag.

12. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    wow this sounds very rockheadish

13. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    A real boss would have copped the V8.

14. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    I know exactly what you're saying, brah. I lost my patients a little while back. Some kook got upset when I stepped over his dog. I had show him who's the boss. Things went bad. Had to hide in my mom's basement and jump off a toll booth. Crazy stuff.

15. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Im a doctor and I hate fat patients too, they take too long, I should have more patience

16. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Dude that was awesome!!!!!!!! You nailed everything in those two posts, right down to the "suite" ride!

17. MFitz73

MFitz73 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Shutup man!!! I was just trying to make new friends yesterday. Jeeze next time I'll just surf alone...

18. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    lolz

19. salzsurf

salzsurf Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Name: BigMoneyT
    Ride: 2015 Range Rover
    Job: Sounds more important than it really is
    Trouser Snake: Muy Pequeno
    Self-esteem: Rock bottom