What's your steeze?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by EmassSpicoli, Oct 28, 2014.

1. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Funny thing: I will start reading a thread thats a few pages old, and I will skip to the end to see how it progressed and it ends up being some dude named Michelle getting fingered verbally by a pack of e-wolves. At that point I am like, "man, i really wanted to get in on that conversation too." But I cant. The moment passed. I was all excited about discussing style and how it took me a while to find a fin set up that complimented the way I like to surf... nope. Some dude named Michelle gets fingered and I missed my chance. The point is: dont ever stop checking the forum. Every 7 minutes, check the forum. Or your window will pass, someone will get fingered, and the convo will die. Nobody will even read this.................

2. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    if you're looking for work - how bout that of a blocker?

3. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Seriously. It was a perfectly good thread. Dumb and dumber couldn't control themselves, foaming at the mouth for a chance to dazzle us with amazing literary prowess with such profound words as "douchecanoe" and "skidmark".

Provocative, compelling, and rich.
    I swear I lose brain cells and hope for humanity whenever they post in valuable threads.

Tell you what yankee and r****er, how about keep your sewing circle slumber party antics out of legitimate threads. You've collectively managed to derail and ruin 4 in the past 2 weeks.

4. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Again you little waste of sperm I never said a damn word to your little worthless ass. You decided I must be talking about you in my post then had to make a lame and useless retort. I know they say parents always love their kids but if I was your dad I would have pushed you in front of a bus when you were little and spared the world of a gun toting, foamie riding worthless kook. Do us all a favor and grab one of your guns, put it to your head and rid us all of your moronic self.

5. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    So maybe I could still talk about surfing and be relevant to this conversation:

I generally don't like people. I have an overwhelming and unjustified sense of entitlement in the ocean. Lefts belong to me, paddleboarders are cheating, longboarders take too make waves and waste them, etc. So I like to alienate paddleboarders and make others around me think I am weird. I will get a 9 second loop from a song in my head, modify one of the lines to include one of my dog's names, and sing it over and over. I will make eye contact with people and sing it. A few weeks ago it was Neil Diamond, with my german shepard Maple, and I was bellowing out: "Cracklin' Maple get on board!" over and over.

If a paddleboarder takes one left from me, and by take I mean acquires one left that I would have otherwise wanted, I begin saying things like "Sweet paddle board, did that come with the **** in your *$$ or did you have to pay extra for that?" Or "Do you s**k such great **** because you're a paddleboarder, or does being a paddleboarder just improve your **** s***ing skills?"

Is paddleboarder one word? Longboarder?

Anyway, alienating myself and others. Thats my style.

I will add--backside, I am a two trick pony: bottom turn, back up, down, snappy thing, repeat. Backside is foreign. Frontside is different in that for the first hour in the water all I want to do is get covered up, even on the smallest of waves I search for barrel vision. After that hour I can actually try and work the wave more. Its a subconscious auto pilot thing.

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I just kind of sit out there with this look. People don't know how to take me, so they keep their distance
    CrazyEyes.jpg

7. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    There is an ignore feature on this forum.

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Buahahah, Fingered hahahaha

9. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    I like to sing "In the Sun" by Nirvana. It works great! "What more can I say....EVERYONE IS GAY!"

10. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    This is a great idea. I think I will start singing Wheel on the Bus as loud as I can in the lineup.

11. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Man Michelle Jr can't ignore me and Yankee, he's got too big of a man crush on us. Plus he feels that it's just the two of us who dislike him when he even evoked the hate from Seldom, who is one of the nicest most level headed members on this forum. My thoughts are if you can piss Selsom Seen off then you are a colossal asshat.

12. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Man thanks Mr Carter...I just try to keep it positive and logical. But I had to voice my opinion to JR, for a number of reasons.

Now you guys are on it so my work there is done.

13. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    I don't blame ya one bit man. I just know if someone gets under your skin they really are a douche canoe.

14. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014

Seldom and I have already spoken. Hashed it all out, he's a good dude. Next time he's in the area he's actually going to hit the range with me, and if there's swell maybe a session. Range and break are right down the street from each other. Ammo my treat. Always like a good range session. He needs to shoot an AR, get him off the commie sticks.

See, peace can be reached.

Now if you would stop derailing good threads, that'd be great. Thanks peter.

15. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Hey there hang on man, Idk if I'd go to the range with ya.

16. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Hahaha Comeon man. They're collecting dust.

17. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    How bout going snipe hunting with D*ck Cheney? Or scuba diving with Steve Irwin? Push the envelope Seldom! No guts, no glory!

18. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Idk man you might shoot me.

Go big or go home! Hey surfdogg ya know what's funny? **** Cheney gets blocked but we could call him Cock Cheney.

19. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Funny as Cock Asspon thats for damn sure! Look at all those words and we can't say **** Dale?

20. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Cock and balls but no ****. Go figure.