No more clinton!! No more bush!!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by xgen70, Dec 14, 2014.

1. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    >>Warning this is a political thread<<

PLEASE for the love of everything you LOVE, PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR EITHER ONE OF THESE PERSONS WITH SAID LAST NAMES, EVER AGAIN, NEVER EVER!! NEED I SAY MORE!?

2. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    ok i'm convinced.

3. 252surfer

252surfer Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    dont vote for either of the big parties. Why would you vote for a giant douche or a turd sandwich....

4. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    Al Sharpton for prez

5. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    hey man whos going to legalize drugs and hookers then all vote.

6. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Fauxcahauntas. The biggest hypocrite of them all.

7. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    based on the thread title, i just assume you hate sex.

8. obxjams

obxjams Member

Feb 24, 2014
    I hope you are being sarcastic. I think you mean Al Charlatan.

9. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Do you really need me to run down the list of fraud that surrounds that women's rise to her current state?

Your blind support is characteristic of the quintessential progressive. Follow the leader in lockstep fashion, back in the 30s they called this a goosestep.

Lizzie sits high and mighty on a false throne in her 4.6 million dollar home in metro-west. Educator in chief, never working a single day in the private sector, yet dictating economic policy under the guise of experience via idealistic theoretical classroom practice. She wouldn't know the first thing about it.

Tell you what, when you meet liarwatha, ask her how much a gallon of milk is. It is then that you will see how out of touch she is. Progressives are just about as bad as maoists, they haven't started purging yet though.

Tell me though, which regurgitated harvard experimental policies would you like experimented with your tax money today? Free...everything? we need lizzie like we need aids.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  10. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Free everything, yes, I want that one.

11. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    That's what scares me about the direction we are going in....the leaders are fine with ideas such as that. spending money like a high school cheerleader at the mall with daddy's black visa card....except it's not a black card, it's a free taxpayer funded piggy bank, and when it runs out, they raise the taxes or print more magical monopoly money.

Most of DC has the economic prowess of a sea-horse.

12. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Oh man... Let me guess... You want us to vote for Obama?

Crazy.... I guess the flat ocean is starting to get to everyone

13. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    What is wrong with you? And where can I get that magical monopoly money?

14. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Ahhh...I see you haven't answered question number one in the final paragraph. as for original thought, please comrade, use the interwebs and research my previous statements. Original thought is what I am chalk full of, no need to quote some nihlist BS in a coffee shop to show how savvy I am.

So, back to it, explain to me how her economical platform works for you, and modern examples where it continues to work. Sweden and finland are modified, as is Norway.
    Her model is more in line with Greece/spain/portugal. So, elaborate...we're all ears comrade hannanov.

15. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Gary Johnson 2016.

Hey dreamers can dream yo

16. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Ask Obama, he's got the fed-res hotline on speed-dial.

17. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010

18. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    Autocorrect. I'm on my phone. Sincerest apologies.

Glad you responded to my post though. Easy to dodge questions

19. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I answered your question, I want the free magic money. Now answer mine. Where do I get it from?

20. MichaelJR

May 4, 2014
    This is what I love about progressives. High and mighty until you ask the tough questions that requires critical thinking outside the talking points. Once this happens, they usually do a few nervous chuckles, childish pokes, and proceed to say that you're a racist (despite the complete non-racial context of the conversation). If all else fails, they talk over you until you're annoyed enough to walk away, at which point they'll say 'yeah I thought so!', until you walk back...which is when they'll call you a crazy gun-nut bigot. You're as predictable as arizona weather.

This isn't towards you sbx. I was pointing generally in the direction of progressives.