Friends

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Moon dog, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Moon dog

Moon dog Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    There is enough Hate in this world lets not spread it on SI also. Senior Member stop acting like immature groms. Karma will soon straighten this out. That being said live well and prosper. Sea you in the water.

2. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Moon dog I thought you were a New England guy?

3. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    What is with all the senior member stuff lately?

I dont even know how we become senior members. Is it post count or length of time on the forum?

4. ihatelongboarders

ihatelongboarders Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2007
    i'm pretty sure i have one of the oldest join dates going.

5. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Thanks for the perspective check. Karma can be a *****. Surf well and prosper Dog of the Moon, and say hi to the Gidget from all of us.

6. ihatelongboarders

Dec 13, 2007
    we need upvote/downvote abilities on here to self moderate a majority of the garbage. that clown with his "swellies" doesn't need 20 individual threads. put all that garbage in one and be done with it.

7. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
  8. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Wait a friggen minute. I've been being kind to people expecting some good sh!t to happen to me in return. I'm not getting paid until I die and then have to wait to be born again?!?!?

Fukk all y'all mother fukkers

9. beerndwata

beerndwata Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Fukk all y'all mother fukkers[/QUOTE]

yea.
    spent way too much time in crappy condishes grindin out whams to get where I am.
    tryna tell me bout karma shut ur mouth junior boy.

kumbaya with kaya

10. ihatelongboarders

Dec 13, 2007
    because the whole determining what's relevant is much more valid than one person spamming and taking the top threads in the forum and stops people from bumping old threads.

upvote/downvote would be a better representation of the actual board rather then what's popular at certain times of the day when certain posters can spam/post.

11. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Ihl how much you want to charge per year for that? I'll address what you said aboot fees later.

12. ihatelongboarders

Dec 13, 2007
    i'd pay 1 bitcoin.

13. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Jebus H Christ what is it every January with the "fix SI" pahse? Membership is up, visits are up, more vid and pics are being put up than ever before and hell even Wayne's cock is up for the groms on here.

For real though it ain't broke so quit trying to fix it. Longboard Hater yes we all know you are OG 2007 and you are butt hurt becasue you never get nominated for Swellies, boo freaking hoo. So once a year Emass puts up some polls that mind you 90+% of the active forum members seem to enjoy based on voting and you got to b!tch about seeing them on the 1st page. Talk about 1st world problems.

As for voting up/down psots and the other tread about member rankings, that is all BS. Some new folks are cool as the other side of the pillow right off the bat and others (like Emass who I wanted to kill a little over a year ago) start rough and settle in to a nice fit. Hell just look at Michael Jr. Well over half the forum was flaming that dude about guns and stuff and now he's chill and there is no static.

Guess what I'm saying is the forum seems to work itself out just fine and if you think there is a major problem here then it might not be the forum, it might be you. I hear MSW is pretty sweet.

14. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Rcarter laying it down.

15. ihatelongboarders

Dec 13, 2007
    get off my lawn.

16. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    and what is a mob but a collection of individuals, lowering their standards and tossing critical thought out the window?

17. ihatelongboarders

Dec 13, 2007
    the word you're looking for is hivemind. this place has become such a circle jerk it's just not fun anymore. i still occasionally check it out but way less in the last 4-5 months.

18. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Yeah Seldom I went a little nuts but evetually it's like enough. SI is cool as hell, yes there are some BS treads, yes there is hate, but there are good treads too and there is love:eek:

Sure thing but first let me finish taking a crap on it.

Wait, hold up, critical thought was an option? Damn no one ever told me that:confused: