NFL - New England Patriots are cheaters

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by worsey, Jan 20, 2015.

1. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    they got caught cheating AGAIN! this time it was doctored footballs; last time in superbowl
    with my Eagles stealing signs. Wonder if they would have ever won anything if they were
    honest (??).

2. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    i dont think this would have affected the outcome of the game given the final score (Colts game)

3. salzsurf

salzsurf Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    I heard Bill Belichick personally filled the ball Andrew Luck used to throw the interception to Darelle Revis with helium!

4. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    You have to cheat well in order to make the AFC championship game 9 times and Super Bowl 6 times in 14 years (or something like that). There is no other explanation. All teams try to cheat, the Patriots are masters at it.

5. PhiloSurfer

PhiloSurfer Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Both teams are using the same set of balls, right? How does deflating the ball give only one team an advantage?

6. salzsurf

salzsurf Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Because the NFL only cares about increasing offensive numbers, each QB has twelve game balls for which they can do whatever they'd like to optimize their personal performance. The ball just needs to be within a certain PSI range.

7. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Deflated footballs effect both teams.

Something tells me it wouldn't have made a difference....despite what people may say about NE, our sports teams are absolutely obnoxious in the talent department. Did the patriots use some questionable practices in the past? Sure. Everyone did, everyone does. Does it change the fact that there's more talent on the team than the whole league? No. Not really. Find me a line-up that can do what they do.

You could give Brady and company a deflated beachball, and they are still making plays. Everyone hates on the top of the food chain. Heavy lies the crown right? I don't care how good at cheating you are....there comes a point where holding more rings than your hands allow that you need to accept that this isn't cheating. They are THAT good.

I don't even like football, hell I watch soccer religiously and I know this. I think it's unavoidable up here, NE sports in general. There's not much else to do, hell most of the year it's winter, and even when you're out at a venue of any sort, there's 10 TVs going with NE sports on. Constant bombardment. A blind 80 year old knows the lineup due to exposure.

8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    that makes sense.
    no, really.

9. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    They get the luckkkieesstt calls EVER with referees!

10. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    no, Dallas does

11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I bet Dez Bryant would disagree

12. rxsurf90

rxsurf90 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The reason I'm laughing is because you're an Eagles fan.

13. Aquidneck

Aquidneck Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Its funny to see people try to make something out of nothing. Deflated or not, the footballs really dont matter much. The colts couldnt stop the run, Blount ran all over them. scored 3 TDs. The inflation of the football doesnt matter when running the ball, its the process of throwing and/or catching that it would make a difference. Regardless, the colts would have to score more than once to win any football game. I understand the all the hating though. Everyone who doesnt live in New England are sick of the pats being good.

14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    It doesn't matter what ball they used. The Pats were going to smash the Colts no matter what.

BUT, you can't say it does not make a difference. If it did not make a difference they would not do it (if they did in fact do it). That would make they idiots.
    If it is true and they are caught there will be heavy penalties.

15. 1vin

1vin Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    I hated Tom Brady first!!

16. wavesliderac

wavesliderac Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Brady and Belichick one of the best Coach QB teams ever.

17. rxsurf90

rxsurf90 Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    All I'm gonna say is... Lawrence Tynes is the man.

18. Sniffer

Sep 20, 2010
    Hahaha haha haha ha

What the fuk is so funny?

19. Sniffer

Sep 20, 2010
    I will tell ya what was pretty comical. Last October when I watched the Eagles shut out the beloved Giants….what was the score? 30 to nothing or something?..not sure. Hahaha

20. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Spoken for truth. They're like peanut butter and jelly.