Nica trip review: Hacienda Iguana

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by live4truth, Jan 20, 2015.

1. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    6, 155, (unt. And yeah, I have fun catching grammatical errors, I've been doing it year in year old. I'm not a tough guy.

2. im way better than you

im way better than you Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2008
    Oh trust me I know the guy sitting around posting 6000 times on one website that he has been a member of since 2012 is not a tough guy. It was sarcasm, but your too grammatical for sarcasm. You probably boogie board or SUP anyway, and that's why you have no friends. Thus, making you posting on here 4 times a day in any attempt to look for a reason to continue with life.

3. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    I ride a booger board...I'd putz a G on the fact I can surf better then you...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  4. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    What's worse are developmentally disabled folks like yourself who check the forum on the daily but only post to rouse rabble.

Booger 4 life breh, I'll boost an invert and crush you upon landing.

I was gonna fock you in the ass on saturday, but I'll fock you in the ass on Wednesday instead.

5. Peajay4060

Peajay4060 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011

6. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
  7. live4truth

live4truth Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2007
    You both seem upset...sorry you didn't enjoy my post. I assume that you haven't visited many other surf forums with a travel section...I suggest you peruse the 'erbb and others and notice some of the other thorough posts on there as well. I think Yankee best summed up my intent and perspective…Happy to pass the stoke along to others who may have not realized that surfing outside the US is affordable…I live on a tight budget and happy to share what I have learned and experienced. Further...I didn't post any local spots that are hidden or not already blown up on the internet—I didn’t talk about a few other breaks we passed on the boat or some of the outer reefs, rather hit the hot spots that pretty much everyone knows and what can be found on YouTube. Hell…a Ripcurl team was down there when I was there…my little post is not going to cause the breaking point down there given how remote it is… Lastly, how many resorts on are that stretch of beach...4-5...how many private/rental residences?

At this point, I believe that we both understand where one another are coming from…as well as everyone else. With that said…as stated by another forum great elsewhere…”quit humping my thread”…complain elsewhere as it's obviously not being well received...

8. Peajay4060

Nov 14, 2011
    I'm here for ya
    Left it out there for you like a big pork chop.

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    This is a good thread. I read it.

10. im way better than you

Jul 10, 2008
    Yes I am upset because now Colorados is overrun. Just like Costa, and I have already been forced to move on. I already don't go back to Colorados anymore do to the crowds of clueless morons like you. Don't worry in 2 years you will be surfing where I am now, and acting like you discovered sliced bread. Then I'll move on again and still be surfing alone because I can do my own research. How many resorts are on the beach at Colorados 4-5? What are you talking about? There are 0. Your post is the most absurd thing I have ever seen. You're like a little girl who cant contain her excitement, and needs to tell everyone that Billy asked her to the dance. Lastly, You had 8 guys go on a trip to a condo with 4 bedrooms? Sounds awesome...if you like D^*K. Oh its not being well received? Boooo Whoooooo. Your board sucks, you have lame boardshorts, and you share beds with dudes because you're so poor...oh and you go to surf spots 5 years too late. You sound like a real winner.

11. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    all that over a BEACHBREAK?.....

12. live4truth

live4truth Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Frankly I don't know what to say...you seem young given your homophobia as your writing syntax. As well...personal attacks are the sign of a weak argument...have a nice day little guy...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

13. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Why aren't you expressing gratitude that you've actually gotten to go. Insolent swine.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  14. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Hey Verrazzano, why don't you go discover another forum.

15. im way better than you

Jul 10, 2008
    I know you don't know what to say because I called you out like the little girl you are. Homophobia? No I was simply making a point as to what you like based on your travel arrangements. Which, based on your response was spot on. I was going to Costa in the 90's, and Colorados 5 years before you sooooo guess I'm not so young. Little guy? hahahah ouch. You cant even retort ( I can use expensive words too) with anything, but "your homophobic". Well your just dim witted and again soooo slow that your 5 years behind me when it comes to trips. Man that's sad, but let me know when you "discover the next best surf vacation of all time". I have surfed good Colorados with 3 guys out and that will never happen again for any of you. Because of clowns like LIve4truth. South Jersey of course, the armpit of america. I'm sorry that my "personal attacks" hurt your feelings little girl, go cry to your boyfriend.

16. Peajay4060

Nov 14, 2011
    .....that was overrun a decade ago. If you are looking for a remote place this isn't it.
    I been there twice in two years more than 5 yrs ago. Great both times. But I stayed in a loaded condo the first time and a feaking castle of a house the second time. They got a golf course for crying out loud!

17. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    [​IMG]

Also, you're.

18. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    I am not sure why you have referenced the 90's in CR twice like it was some new discovery. Me and my boys surfed there through out the 90s. Hell, the place was blowing up before the internet even. I surfed spots from Pavones to points North in the early 90s that had plenty of people on it. There are definitely more people surfing there these days and it is zooed out but it was no new discovery or secret in the 90s...just saying. Nica would have been the same way with a more stable gov't and ease of use back in the day.

19. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    So much this. It's like the dudes that moved to Bushwick 6 months ago and then talk **** about people who moved there 3 months ago.

20. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Damn. Costa in the 90's?! That must have been incredible. Must have been just you and the Tico's on empty beaches. Truly lucky you are.
    Must have been like the North Shore in the early 2000's