Why is this surfing site packed full of nonsurfing techno weeenies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Jan 22, 2015.

1. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Just remember, Quitters never surf, and surfers never quit.

2. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Bro, Brad, cause you Brap....bro.

3. Braap

Braap Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Expert level? You probably wore metal mulisha **** and rode a clapped out 1976 yz 80. Expert level is not a class or level of racing. Stop making stuff up to sound cool.

4. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Reggea every day bro. Theres a click of guys around here that run that SRH kott kings crap strong !! scary

5. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    expert is A class B amature C nerves or novice what r u talking about??? what are you on a minni???

6. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Nevr quit just laid it down for a while . Still surfin.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Welfare payments, do they last forever?

8. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Sounds like you quit. But you still surf right?

9. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Last bone I broke racin was my humerouse. Surfin was good rehab for my shoulder then my two freinds got paralyzed will I was healing .Im done racing ,surfin is safer. But I always surfed alittle even when I was racing, just not hard core all winter and what not.

10. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    whats a nonsurfing techno weeny?

anybody going to the manson show at starland Saturday?i will be there,and I will be doing the pot in the parking lot before the show.maybe even doing a few beers.

raddabradkowski,where do u motorbike in Monmouth beach lol?I live like 1.5 minutes from mb,theres no trails nor woods anywhere in a 50 mile radius.it sucks,i grew up near the woods.mx and surfing is like mixing ice cream and vodka,it just doesn't work.

and matty b I seen u on esm!!congrats,matty b is the guy who wrote the book right?if not then congrats to whoever that was,i know ur on here.

11. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Damn braaap you got that sweet Ronny Mac style huh??? Beergoggles
    and all!!!

12. Mattyb

Mattyb Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    and matty b I seen u on esm!!congrats,matty b is the guy who wrote the book right?if not then congrats to whoever that was,i know ur on here.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Cep! Yeah that's me. If you check the esm online version there's a few surf pics. Thanks man, always appreciate the support. This thread is hilarious btw. Seldom with the "its puts the lotion on its skin" I spit coffee everywhere.

13. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    We have a sick supercross track in Farmingdale Lepis land. Then Racewaypark. Blue diamond, sleepy hollow .

14. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    whoah. You raced all of those places? Which one is your favourite? Is Lepis more harder core than blue diamond?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  15. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    I heard red square is was more Xardc0reX than blue circle.

16. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    lepis land is sick huge gaps if your not flowing on the gas its almost not ridable.

17. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Dude, awesome thread. Thanks for telling us about all of this. Really Cool!

18. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Look at Johnny Boy Utah opening his dumb ass trap again. Don't you have some bank robbers to catch Jenny? You can say what you want about me (your mom says my cock is God) but the fact still remains that every time somebody made a joke or strayed from surfing talk Brad got upset and caused the threads to derail. This has come up dozens of times before and it always ends the same, 20 page argument followed by the same awesome forum.

Deal with it punk.

19. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Dude Carter Chill. Like you said it nothing to swet all in good fun. Just keep the petifile crap out of it. The only time I got upset was with the LNG thing cuz its in my backyard.

20. World B Free

World B Free Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022