Why is this surfing site packed full of nonsurfing techno weeenies!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by raddadbrad, Jan 22, 2015.

1. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Hey weenies I cant beleive this thread is still going. Def of techno weeny= A technology addict that sits infront of the computer all day and fails in every other aspect of his life, then grows angry and disgruntal therefore becoming a TROLL!!!!!!! Sound familiar?????

2. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Dude that video was funny

3. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    I think we all are, except for Brad. And maybe the Shredmachine.

Do you surf? I thought I did, but Brad says I don't. Or I'm imaginary or sumthin'.

Did you know he races MotoX? And is an expert at it? That's very important for surfing. I used to race MotoX. I'm glad I quit, I could never have been as good as Brad. He's like the best ever. I think it would help my surfing though, if I even surfed.

Does the fact I raced MotoX make me not a techno weenie? I don't know. Maybe I should take up surfing. There's a place that rents soft tops and there's a bunch of friendly looking guys at the pier, I'm sure they won't mind me paddling out and catching some waves. I don't want to make them jealous though, since I raced MotoX I'm sure I'll be better than them at it.

Those SUP thingys look cool to. I bet the guys at the pier would like it better if I brought that out instead of the soft top. Then the guys wouldn't be so upset that I surf so much better than them even though I've never done it before. But I did race MotoX.

Yeah, that's its, that's the ticket!

4. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    [video=youtube_share;MRUI3cf_cGI]http://youtu.be/MRUI3cf_cGI[/video]

I thought this was a techno weenie. Even looks like he threw in the old school dirt bike pull start move

5. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Exactly, a B movie... Well put

6. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Dude if you rollin here offended you answered the ?? in your own head already. You are now trapped at weeny status. Its not my fault its you own. If your not offended then you are free of weeny status!!!!

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
  8. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  9. Tlokein

Tlokein Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Not offended. Was a teeny tiny bit offended about the NC remarks, but you retracted so went back to Defcon 5.

I just think you're funny. Not in a haha way, just in a "WTF is going on in this guy's head" way.

Strange cats that show up on this forum, to be sure, to be sure.

10. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Rcarter had me Redlined

11. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Translation, raddamoron: you're a borderline idiot in terms of IQ who can't spell & who posts self-obsessed drivel, ergo, you earned the moniker 'asspon' or, in egregious moments of your narcissistic lunacy, 'douche canoe.'

You do have permission to post now, sparky.

12. raddadbrad

Jan 10, 2015
    Sweet!! You brought back the F@G/Troll trap.... You are now a weeny for the rest of your life AAAAAAAAHHHhhhaaaaaaaaahahahahah!!!

13. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Bump... this was a great first thread by raddad.

14. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  15. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    The return of the techno weenie tread!!! Awesome awesome

16. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    There is no such thing as a great thread by SadBrad
    All hail the return of Yankee!

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Hey Buoyz! :cool:

Been chilling in the shadows of the SI Forum & enjoying the posts from you HOFers. Takes way less time this way than attempting to do troll patrol.

Been out of simod666 hoosegow for a few now. You guys are talented & funny & I mean that in a totally good way. That does not include raddawhat's-his-name.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  18. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Man, I could go for a nice fat rail right about now.

19. StickyHandz

StickyHandz Member

Oct 15, 2014
    This is cute, are you guys butt buddies???

20. StickyHandz

StickyHandz Member

Oct 15, 2014