NFL - New England Patriots are cheaters

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by worsey, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Sniffer

Sniffer Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    The NFL is going to lay the boom on the Pats….stay tuned.

2. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    yeah, but they wont be a messin w/the super bowl...i mean layin the boom-wise...

3. pinkstink

pinkstink Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    They'll lose a first round draft pick, which sucks.

4. salzsurf

salzsurf Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2011
    Goodell is an indentured servant of Bob Kraft. Especially since he defended Goodell publicly during the cover-up of the Ray Rice incident by the always-classy Ravens organization. Bros4Lyfe!

5. 1vin

1vin Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    If Tom Brady surfed > I would shoot my board at him , thats the guy who looks you in in eye while he drops in on you.

6. burritoman

burritoman Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2012
    [​IMG]

7. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Lol, yeah lay the boom, and the pats will lay stacks of 100s all over their beds and swim in it with endorsements and ticket sales.

Face it, you could hand them a beachball and they'll still run over any team you toss at them.

[​IMG]

8. 1vin

1vin Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    yep . He likes it in the butt.

9. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Just watched brady talk about balls for a half hour.

It was genius. Everyone who has experience handling balls knows a deflated ball is easier to handle.

Why did the teams bring their own balls I still don't get but eh.......still genius minus the getting caught part.

Still can't believe I saw brady on cnn and espn for a half hour talking balls at the bar then they cut straight to white house lol

Its at that level people.

10. MichaelJR

MichaelJR Well-Known Member

May 4, 2014
    Think it's bad here, take it from a soccer fan. Italy has been in shambles ever since the euro came into their economy. Entire country is as corrupt as Mexico. No big deal. Juventus lose a match and they'll burn down torino.

Priorities my man, people don't have them anymore. Keep the serfs fat happy and entertained. 1984.

How much do you want to bet that the minute Brady went off the air, half of the viewers TV sets went off or changed channels?

11. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    theres' dropping in; then theres' looking you in the eye and dropping in...the latter being a surf felony.

12. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Yeah that's just disrespect so you gotta do something bout it, at the very least have words or just go burn em the next wave but worse and laugh at em

13. KOOKamungya

KOOKamungya Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2014
    used.jpg

Honest Tom's used cars

14. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
  15. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    with experience comes tolerance....usually i let the first drop-in go.....
    i NEVER let a stare-me-in-the-eye and then drop-in go without saying/doing something.

16. salzsurf

Feb 11, 2011
    Can someone get the NFL to check the air pressure on that MVP trophy? Where's the middle-finger emoticon when you need it the most?

brady-mvp.jpg

17. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Good, cause if ya did that would be weak on your part and it would most likely continue to happen until you finally did do something about it, and usually at that point you're probably so burnt up about it that it goes Defcon 9 right out the gates! HAHA

18. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

The football season ended yesterday. All of you guys in love with football players is very suspicious.

19. salzsurf

Feb 11, 2011
    Brady and Belichick put me in heat, Barrett. Let your suspicions run wild.