My weekend in Cracklevania

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by NJ glide, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    do you even surf bro or are you just a troll? i hope you can surf better than you troll if you even surf at all.

2. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Hanna this whole air bnb thing just changed my whole perspective on travel, i didn't even know what that site was until you said something the other day. Ill be staying in Stowe VT for $35 per night with some hot (at least she looked hot in her pic) single hippie chick that I hit it off with on the phone in two weeks. I hope she bathes. Anyway, Thank you very much.

3. Atantic0

Atantic0 Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Asks the pretend southerner who is on Swellinfo ALL day

4. Atantic0

Nov 30, 2014
    Can't a brotha troll a troll in peace...damn.

5. dudeclimbing

dudeclimbing Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Oh yah! Pr. Nice hotel we thought in San Juan. Rooms great on the beach. 1 rst morning 2 girls making out. Yes interesting with eggs Benedict. Beer backer of course,with oj. Surfing all day n come back. Eat nice dinner watching beach volley ball all in speedos. Lol. Guess morning was gals beach while others had night. What a circus! Drank so much I passed out later. Wife woke me later when neighbors let out a cuddling scream. I said don't worry they r enjoying the moon!

6. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    that man is all hate.
    no surfer there.
    buffy dumped him; his argyle sweater is torn, needs new clubs.

7. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    I can see this... You're like, "Hey Riley... Are there geezers doin the ballet or somethin over there in the pool, or am I just seein sh** again?"

"Yeah, homie. They're real. Was just gonna ask you the same thing."

Then... Do you just sit there, staring, stunned, like "Whoa, dude," or... Do you start start belly laughin outa control enjoyin the entertainment?

:p

8. Atantic0

Nov 30, 2014
    Says the fat Asian who rides fat boy grovel boards in good waves.....what a goon. He just learned how to surf and and hangs out here all day. Gimmie a break.

9. ocsurf32

ocsurf32 Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Its AC everyone stop acting like its that bad of a place. At least there's some good waves around there and some secret/novelty spots that are really fun on right swell

10. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    the place can hurl some good surf ones' way.

but in case anybody missed it; B-block hotel check-in....complains....the bed is lumpy.
    further investigation finds a body stuffed under the mattress.
    now thats lumpy.

11. KaranShif

KaranShif New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Planning a trip with husband and daughter (graduation gift). Looking for a resort with close beach access, golf course nearby, shopping, and Eco-adventures including zip lines and waterfalls. Budget friendly but still has a luxury feel. Traveling in August 2015. Are all inclusive resorts better than non inclusive? Is it worth renting a car or use local transportation?