GoPro Of The World - January

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by brettbarley, Feb 24, 2015.

1. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    he take you to ihop for pancakes , then drop in on you hahahah

2. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    brett that barrel in entry 100 was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, and so nice, done and done!

3. Riley Martin

Riley Martin Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2015

East coasters need to stick together....

What, like we do on here?

LOL LOL LOL ROFL BRB YOLO IMHO IRL LMFAO LOL LOL

Brett Barley - the best east coast surfer? Man, have you been to New Jersey lately?

Oh, he ain't trying to make us a part of anything. He's just using us for votes like how Yankee uses Dominicans for his cardinal desires.

Last time he did this I actually voted for him, ignoring my Jersey peeps. I have to live with that every day. There was no appreciation. No thank you. Nothing. Just Wam Bam and No Thank You Mam.

I appreciate your heartfelt intentions and your loyalty to the east coast. But don't let this Christian OBX'er use you for his personal greed and desires.

I can see y'all at 3rd groin some day as Brett drops-in on you again and again.....................

"BUT BRETT I VOTED FOR YOU !!!"

4. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yes I did... Issue was probably the wrong word.

5. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Oh yeah guys, isn't Brett a Christian type?

You guys know how you feel aboot Christians.

Vote for Ben Gravy. He ignores Jesus' teachings.

Don't vote for anyone anyone from Ocean City, either.

6. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    Aren't you supposed to vote for that Balaraaaaaam guy?

7. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    I think his surfing has spoken for itself...you may be right on the begging though.

As for him being the best surfer on the EC...may very well be but there are the likes of Stack, Heverly, Hines, and a couple of Florida boys (with another half dozen or so) that would definitely give him a run for his money. I would say Balaram Stack is charging harder than anybody on the east coast right now...I could be wrong on this.

$20k is solid coin for an EC surfer to win in a Global GoPro contest.

8. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

$K20 huh.....? That is quite a lot of "bread".
    I took your word for it--I added my vote. Even though I dislike GoPro and everything it stands for.
    You owe me a beer.

9. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    you got a better chance he drops in on you barry

10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Me thinks you are right!!
    Oh well...chalk one up to civic duty.

11. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Alright, I understand voting for your jersey dude, he rips... And so does brett... both of their barrels were so loooong and heavy, can't deny that ;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  12. Riley Martin

Jan 13, 2015
    For some reason I went on there and voted for Gesler. And I feel terrible aboot that, too. I don't know, I have a thing against Ocean City.

I don't dig Gesler's partner. No I don't know him - just tossed-off insults with him on the internet. They are the types that go to Philly for sporting events and concerts, upchuck in parking lots, go wild.....

And then b!tch aboot PA tourists in the summer. I hate that sh!t.

Plus, all of their druggies are sissies. They are all afraid of Camden and Philly. Yeah, go buy Bisquick and quinine in Pleasantville dumb-arses.

Then ten years ago I was dope sick as all heck and I got snowballs thrown at my car by Ocean City High School students. For some reason that pissed me off.

Yeah, I got a thing aboot Ocean City.

13. Hawky

Hawky Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Based on the videos, I think brett won. I only think gesler has more votes because of the camera angle... don't get me wrong, that video is SICK... but I still like Barleys wave better because it was longer and it seems like he was deeper (not to mention the cutback). Both clips are great, but I think Gesler will probably win solely on the cam angle.
    Really, it comes down to which clip is better, not who deserves the vote.

14. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    If Bal was in I'd definitely vote for him

15. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Nah... I'd be happy to buy you a beer. Adults can disagree, argue and still be cool

16. illuminite

illuminite Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2014
    All you kooks are hating on brett when he rips 100x harder than any of you keyboard warriors.

17. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Fuk that noise, best EC surfer my hairy ass. Everyone knows Shredmachine is the best followed by our very own Aggrodadbrad as a close second!

18. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    I thought it was GonadBrad Hahahahaha...

19. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    It changes depending on my mood.

20. raddadbrad

raddadbrad Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Your as predictable as a scorching case of herpies!!!